3 Suggestions (dog commands, leashes, recycling skill)

Home Forums Mystera Discussion 3 Suggestions (dog commands, leashes, recycling skill)

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Turtle

Hello,
    here are my 3 suggestions that I really like to be implemented.

1. A “Attack” or “Protect” command for dogs.
    -“Protect” would combine the “stay” command with auto attacking hostile enemies. This would be nice for farming, since you could add a dog to your livestock to protect them from Hornets and Wolves or Chaoses if one spawns in your base.
    -“Attack” would either be auto attacking the nearest enemy or attacking the enemy you selected or are currently attacking.

2. Leashes to pull around livestock and dogs.
    It could be an item that is used like a schoolars lens with the “use button” or a normal equippable one. By using it you are binding an animal to you so it follows you. Maybe you could put leashes on doors or fences to keep animals close of from walking around.

3. Recycling / Alchemy Skill.
    This one would be nice to recycle items for a fraction of the crafting price.
    Im not sure how excactly this would be implemented, but maybe with another construction like an “recycling or alchemy table”. By using a Hammer or on it like on an anvil you deconstruct the item and get (depending on your level) some fraction or sometimes nothing back.

-> If one of these would be OP or open some cheaty OP posibillities, please tell me in this topic.

Turtle

to 1.
    Ironhawk suggested to name the “protect” command “guard” and make it an addition once your dog already stays. The dog should guard the by the game already detected rooms (walled in areas).

TearDrps suggested that “guard” and “attack” should unlock at a certain level of your dog and “attack” could let the dog attack monsters and players with infamy in an certain area.

to 2.
    Leashes could only be used on your own dogs and on livestock with atleast some higher food percentage. (so you have to feed before being able to take it with you)

–> TearDrps also suggesteed that this could open an entire skill tree for dogs with a skill being understanding speech to unlock more commands. “attack, defence, attack area/ range, walking speed and many more could be skills aswell.
    You could see these by using schoolars lens on your dog.

RobinHood

Lvl 95 USEast
    Polar Bear

Recycling materials from equipment gets suggested a lot, and will probably never happen in that capacity. It would only serve to make crafting easier to level, which doesn’t seem like something that needs to be implemented. If you can come up with a better alternative to just getting materials back, then you might have an idea.

Turtle

Hm okay.
    If anyone has an Idea for Recycling or for Alchemy please share.
    Alchemy may be an better alternative.

harlem

Lvl 79 USWest
    Skeleton

You do recycle through trading you turn something you crafted for exp for gold or silver then you use that gold or silver to buy more materials to make more

Polar Bear

I really like the recycling idea but like Robin said, it can be abused. I think an alternative is to only allow recycling of items dropped by mobs or chests.

harlem

Lvl 79 USWest
    Skeleton

i wholly disagree recycling takes away the need to trade with other people and establish a trade system

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘3 Suggestions (dog commands, leashes, recycling skill)’ is closed to new replies.