2 small suggestions

Home Forums Mystera Discussion 2 small suggestions

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    cheebus

Lvl 106 USWest
    Penguin

A bounty system where you can place gold over players heads that will drop when they die (like infamy but a gold sign)

a way to set towers to shoot tribemates or make their tribe structure damage toggleable (so new rectruits cant whip out a hammer and break things)

harlem

Lvl 79 USWest
    Skeleton

a way of doin this would maybe be having an item that drops on player death, so proof would be given and you can just use the trade stall to trade in the bounty and maybe you would have some kind of craftable thing which you can set the name to match the player who is bountieds name

lucas100vzs

Lvl 119 Brazil
    Goblin

A bounty system could clean some troll players, true, but unfortunately could also increase their numbers by making “troll alts” collect the gold over their heads by just waiting the bounty increase, and let his alt or a friend with different IP kill him…
    Bounty could work as “prison time” , with “150g = 30 minutes” , so players with 100gold on their heads if died “Executed or Murdered” only by players or towers, will stay 30 minutes imprisioned in a prison or blank map. With this:

—->GOOD POINT<—-
    -Won’t have trolls who would bounty just for fun, cause it’s 150g , so no one have infinite gold.
    -Each player will have an amount of gold that could be bounted by “/bounty [playername] , [amount]” , when player reach 150g price, a “red skull” icon will be shown and global msg showing that one player reached the bounty
    -KOS players will have a option to their avengers to clear their KOS without being killing all the entire game and making players to stop playing.

—->BAD POINT<—-
    -Rich people will abuse that
    -High population tribes could also troll to take gold spots to just donate 150g and increase bounty over anyone(you can also just solve this without dying to any player)

—->SOLVE POINTS<—-
    -Bounted players could only send to jail if killed by anyone who bounted over their heads, it means:
    *If someone have 150g bounty, I can donate 1g or more to enter on the bounty player list to allow me to kill.
    *150g and 30 minutes is the CAP of bounty, so I can donate to allow me to kill the player and send to jail, but if bounty is at maximum, the time won’t increase over 30 minutes.

-Bounted players remain as black pepper time:
    *Bounty time is 48 hours duration
    *Each gold added when less 150g will revalidate to 48 hours
    *When bounty have 150g , add gold will allow you to “KILL AND SEND JAIL” , but the time won’t be revalidated
    *Duration time allows to rich players don’t abuse this system*

-Bounty players will choose to walk trolling freely with 150g with a chance to die and go to jail for 30 minutes or stop trolling and remain in green areas taking serenity for 48 hours, so you’ll get rid trolls for 48 hours bounty + 48 hours serenity, until they can troll or power abuse again.

-Bounty time will only burn when player is online, as infamy works.

-Bounty players can use “/mybounty” to see the list of players who is bounting over their heads, no annonymous to don’t allow trolling.

cheebus

Lvl 106 USWest
    Penguin

It might just be me, but i actually dont care if someone collects the gold with an alt. in alot of cased id prefer it even (lower level generally means more skill loss). Tbh im not much of a “bounty” type player though. I just think it would be fun.

edit- im also ok with a low level welli troll repeatedly killing himself, getting nowhere in the game for like 3g at a time, thinking hes pulling one over on everyone.

Penguin

Eve online limits the bounty payout to 50% of the value of items etc. lost. Mysteria could do something similar with skill points.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘2 small suggestions’ is closed to new replies.