2 handed variety

Home Forums Mystera Discussion 2 handed variety

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    KANTMISS420

Lvl 26 USWest
    Wolf

Could we possibly get a 2handed axe? A 2hand sword and maybe an iron tier hammer?

Sirrus

Lvl 17 USWest
    Skeleton

noone will use it anyway cuz game isnt balanced for 2handed. no shield means dead

LordSmile

Lvl 195 USEast2
    Penguin

Nice idea Kant especially with new smithing system

Dissaray

Lvl 98 USEast2
    Skeleton

2handed weapons? Sounds good ^v^ But i think that idea abaut 2 handed weapons not the best cause it will be too bad or too strong.

P.S. Sry for my bad english.

xxVALIANTxx

Lvl 95 USWest
    Skeleton

I would love a two handed katana !

Wolf

More bows too. =D

BloodShot

Lvl 85 USTexas
    Goblin

we need more viable diverse options in general, i personally would like to see new craftable arrows such as obsidian tipped arrows, bronze, iron, steel etc

Turtle

two-handed variant with the same skill bar of weapon type.
    +1 to more bows and arrows

Gawain

Lvl 147 USWest
    Polar Bear

Two handed would need a way to be balanced. Right now you would only be reducing your affectiveness and losing rune potential, since two handed weapons can only have +5’s and can’t block. Being able to enchant them so they have +20 to skills is cool since it sort of balances, but the loss of runes still hurts in the long run. If they could go up to +10’s for runes and have a block chance it might be worth it. That or give them a massive buff for dodge chance.

Penguin

Two handed Weapons would be awesome. It would be nice if they had an extra crit chance or small defense boots to help balance them out. I just want to be a Berserker with a big sword/axe and heavy armor.

Echo

Lvl 7 USWest2
    Turtle

Going off of my Skyrim experience… 2 handed weapons there were able to be used to block some attacks when holding a certain button. If two handed weapons were to be added to ML, maybe a good consideration would be to add at least a chance to block attacks as a shield would do. Maybe have the chance to block attacks be increased as you level up the two handed weapons types. So, say you’re using a two handed sword… If you have sword 100 it would be a higher block chance than if you had sword 50 or so 🙂 just a thought though.

xxVALIANTxx

Lvl 95 USWest
    Skeleton

What if like they gave 2 handed weapons half the chance to block that a shield does ? And the animation would just show the weapon you are holding like the shield shows in shield block does with the same tick sound . Then at that point could change the skill name from Shield Block to just Block. And it can train from shields or two handed weapons

That would be pretty cool imo

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘2 handed variety’ is closed to new replies.