Arrow Decay Discussion

Home Forums Mystera Discussion Arrow Decay Discussion

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 44 total)
  • Author
    FatmanSlim

Lvl 36 London
    Wolf

I already spend a good portion of my game time maintaining base, the thought that now ill have to check ALL THOSE TOWERS too, just makes the game feel like its getting to be more of a chore than actually having fun playing the game. The repairing and decay rate, as it is already, is time consuming. And now, another punishment for having a base? (yes, i say punishment, because sometimes thats how repairing feels lol)

Rafinhhaaa

Lvl 180 Brazil
    Turtle

is bad idea

Karnaa

Lvl 169 SEAsia
    Wolf

Extremely bad idea. pls revert

lameboy

Lvl 165 USTexas
    Turtle

Super extremely bad idea.

Aky

Lvl 302 Europe
    Penguin

Plz remove arrow decaying :

– There is no logic reason behind it : Where would go decayed arrow? It fall into dust?

– People who will be hurt the most are newcomers, who don’t own big stock of materials & haven’t join a tribe already.

– Towers have never been a problem in the game. Why change something that works?

I played this game for hundred of hours, since a few years now. I wont lost more time to make arrow, to see them decaye, to be then raided by fucking trolls.

This game could be great, but this idea is totally wrong. Plz remove it.

Naude

Lvl 123 USTexas
    Turtle

Firstly, all of the above is true. Maintenance is already time consuming and this will mostly affect new players that don’t have many arrows.

It will also affect large tribal bases that will now have to spend entire days feather farming in order to keep up on arrow loss.

Feathers are scarce enough as it is, and annoying to farm. But now not only are we adding more chicken farming to our already packed schedules, (which gives no xp, just a not-worth-the-time-afforded-to-it amount of feathers), but now my OCD will be wrecked by all of our towers not having a pretty number like 10,000 but instead a bunch of random numbers that we will have to procedurally check in order to keep full.

All in all I can’t think of a single player this benefits, and while challenge is nice sometimes, this seems entirely unnecessary. I don’t know if these forums actually have any weight on the developers opinion but I hope they are at least read and considered.

Petros

Lvl 7 USWest
    Skeleton

If it isnt broken , dont fix it.

Revert the arrow decay please

Tracksuit

Lvl 130 London
    Turtle

Hit or miss
    I guess the tower never hit huh
    Gives a doubt why wouldnt just DELETE THIS ?¿

Kiritoo

Lvl 25 USWest
    Turtle

Yea pls it needs to be reverted
    The raiders r already strong ,by putting more towers we can just get some time against a raid no matter how many arrows u install at some point they gonna get inside and yea no one is gonna stop them if all r offline and now they r getting more stronger…..
    I like the animation part I wish we get more mob animations to make the game attractive amd fun
    Thx for fixing all the bugs and errors
    I like the rest part of the update
    I also wish if there were like common trade counters and if its possible make them as old ones which can be used in grass tiles too ( it helped the feather productions a lot,easy and so much fun)
    🙂

Necroxis

Lvl 249 USWest
    Turtle

This update on arrow decay is super bad.
    It doesnt make sense. Now every bases even big or small will be vulnurable.
    It is bad for the oldies and newbie aswell. This update encouraging raiders to raid tho.
    Consequences, more will quit the game.

Revert this.

AlsoNotZach

Lvl 170 USWest
    Turtle

There is no point in losing arrows every day, there are people who play every day and will keep losing arrows until one hour is over.it needs to be converted.

DeafFlea

Lvl 275 London
    Wolf

this will encourage alt banking absolutely everything… and only keeping a small base if that… maybe making people more nomadic…

also there is nothing that indicates a tower is decaying like walls that show cracks… maybe if the lights in the windows went out at least…

also… chaos already drain my towers…

DeafFlea

Lvl 275 London
    Wolf

could someone explain what a “stagnant” base is?

Nurichan

Lvl 321 London
    Turtle

Well i agree that the update is awful but I don’t think it will harm new players. They will have to get like 2g worth of feathers a week, not the worst.

Nurichan

Lvl 321 London
    Turtle

I get the idea, they want to get rid of those giant bases that are unused but repaired once a week.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 44 total)

The topic ‘Arrow Decay Discussion’ is closed to new replies.