The (BOTTING) problem and solutions.

Home Forums Mystera Discussion The (BOTTING) problem and solutions.

Viewing 3 posts - 31 through 33 (of 33 total)
  • Author
    Dasquic

Lvl 28 USWest
    Goblin

If some one bots 10 mace blue carns it is a problem in my opinion. They can mess you up. ANd if you find ways around that and they have a problem with you they will just bot resources and other skills then stike. Plus the leader boards are a lie…

BloodShot

Lvl 85 USTexas
    Goblin

i read up to sirrus’s comment and got lazy. I agree with sirrus, im not a fan of botters personally and i’m no stranger to bots, however, i feel like making botting illegal will take WAYYYY to much time away from the staff whos doing an amazing job at constatly pushing out updates for new content and balance. I would much prefer to see the team focus on what there doing now instead of catering to those who feel left behind because they dont know how to download or use a bot.

again, i dont bot (here on mystera) but i have considered it a few times and may eventually change my mind.

It would be even more detrimental towards new players who want to bot to catch up to those who have already been botting for years, if the dev were to make botting illegal after many have already used it for ages to get ahead.

Dasquic

Lvl 28 USWest
    Goblin

I say make it a in GAME MECHANIC for those on mobile devices. I’ve lost weeks of progress to botters and so have many others. It unusual to say th e leas t. That’s all I’m gonna say about it.

Viewing 3 posts - 31 through 33 (of 33 total)

The topic ‘The (BOTTING) problem and solutions.’ is closed to new replies.