The (BOTTING) problem and solutions.

Home Forums Mystera Discussion The (BOTTING) problem and solutions.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 33 total)
  • Author
    Archangel

Lvl 333 USWest
    Wolf

Well, I don’t bot gold but thanks for your solutions to mold the rules of the game to your playing style oops i mean trying to help improve the game.

Maybe you should just stick with facts instead of throwing accusations randomly. You’ll be more credible and respected that way.

Dasquic

Lvl 28 USWest
    Goblin

Don’t be salty and manipulative because youre a botter. I’ve seen your activities. And defending vague rules like this that were not easy to find is weird.

Archangel

Lvl 333 USWest
    Wolf

I’m just telling it how it is.. You’re telling it how you want it to be. No salt here bro. I’m not the one trying to manipulate the rules to suit my needs.

Dasquic

Lvl 28 USWest
    Goblin

There isn’t any clear rules and you’re manipulative by making it seem like I don’t respect the rules . When there isn’t anything that clear. I’m suggesting to dev to implement it. If he think s or kn ows better what more could I say? Nonbotters don’t like bots.

Sirrus

Lvl 17 USWest
    Skeleton

i dont use bots and i have no issues with this

MIGHTMISS42o

Lvl 115 USEast2
    Polar Bear

Very suprised this post didnt get more support. To argue or say that botting doesnt give an unfair advantage is bs. It should have been banned from the beggining. You think botting your way to 100 club isint that big of a deal? Thats huge when a player like me would have to spend countless hours to achieve that without botting. I have seen lb clubs foraging and I’m sure others ran by botters. I’m not saying someone who bots can compete with me just because they do and I dont. All I need is 50 club and I’m gtg. Sad thing is most the top players are using bots for dummy training atleast. We can all be better then people that bot that doesnt make botting right. Just because your a good player doesnt mean you shouldnt try to make the game better. Botting is cheating, it is unfair and the rules on it should be changed. Atleast add random events while skilling to detour bots.

Edit: please change the rules on botting if and before you add a new server. At least have one server not built on an economy and skill lvls gained by botting.

Dasquic

Lvl 28 USWest
    Goblin

I agree with Michael and think botters accounts should be wiped. It’s grossly unfair and is used to dominate others. On West a lot of the leader boards is botters. SMFH

Sirrus

Lvl 17 USWest
    Skeleton

U talk bs, im best skilled player on EU and one of highest slo;;s in whole ML. Never used bot and never reinced so i never had any boost if ure lazy u always will blame ppl for using bot. u can easily train whole day semi afk with iron/steel mace and only set alarm when dummy is nearly broken. stop crying and do something to be better instead of forcing dev to change his rules

Dasquic

Lvl 28 USWest
    Goblin

I’m not forcing anything. Go play idle hero’s if you want to bot is all I’m saying. Just suggestions and opinionz.

Archangel

Lvl 333 USWest
    Wolf

Dasquic, Mystera Legacy isn’t for everyone. If people playing within the legal boundaries set by JVH bothers you to the point where you want him to tighten his boundaries AND retroactively wipe accounts who broke zero rules… firstly, that’s highly unethical and maybe this game isn’t a good fit for you. Perhaps you should go play a game that’s a better fit with what you want in a pseudo-sandbox game. It’s not like your married to ML. you should consider Ultima Online, the OG of sandbox open PvP MMORPG games.

Dasquic

Lvl 28 USWest
    Goblin

You sound very uneasy. Mysteria is a perfect fit I’m staying in. Love the game. You seem to forget that this game is in beta and things are bound to change..If you like to bot may I suggest a idle game like Idle Legends? Don’t forget you are a minority and most players are legit and would disagree with you.

Dasquic

Lvl 28 USWest
    Goblin

I’d pay diamonds to unlock botting features to keep the game fair with the abusers.

Sirrus

Lvl 17 USWest
    Skeleton

Dasqic so maybe u go play other games if u have problems with this?
    why am i should play anything else when im good with botters even if om not botting? do u even have arguments? or just repeat that botting is wrong and telling ppl to play different games? 🙂
    Archangel is right, go play ultima and have fun

Petros

Lvl 7 USWest
    Skeleton

if the dev doesnt care, why should we care?

Paisley

Lvl 77 USTexas
    Fallen Knight

*IF* dev banned botting, it should not be retroactively applied – what’s done is done and it should be a “moving forward” kind of thing.

I don’t feel that botting has impacted my enjoyment of the game in a significant way. I DO feel like adding more rules to the game could potentially impact enjoyment though. People teleporting through walls (bug abuse)? definitely a problem. people leveling their clubbing while not actively paying attention toe the game (botting)? not so much. Random events would be a reasonable solution, but I have enough to worry about it if my signal drops without there being more things to kill me because I stood in the same place for too long.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 33 total)

The topic ‘The (BOTTING) problem and solutions.’ is closed to new replies.