Forum Replies Created
+1 for the idea of crafting single use scrolls
The EU server is a bit more difficult with the latest increase in assassins. It has been worse, and by no means is unplayable.
If you are a new player:
1) Exploit Wellington. Up to level 60 you have an advantage building and gathering resources in Wellington.
2) Exploit PVE areas like noob village, the snake pit and wolf cave. Assassins can’t attack you here, and if you look there are places you can safely logout inside the PVE only areas.
3) Grinding is good, but if you have a base in Wellington use it to build a training dummy and up your combat skills.
4) Death happens, prepare for it. Carry as little as yo can to avoid losses when you die.
5) Upgrade using myst when you can. It’s better to use it to fight than loose it in a fight
6) Leverage high level payers until you become one. They like players that collect resources and trade with them. They may even invite you to join their tribe providing you safety and resources you wouldn’t otherwise have access to if you started your own,
7) Learn your adversary. When are they online? What are their tactics? How do you avoid them? Want can you do to make yourself a less interesting target?
Let’s name the NPC Chaos, it could raid people’s houses and engage in PvP!
How valuable are the players if there was a feature in the last 6 months that couldn’t have benefited from feedback prior to release?
+1 “Heel” would be a great command.
“Attack” and “Defend” would also be great if not to difficult to implement.June 10, 2018 at 11:40 pm in reply to: Why doesn't the game put me to sleep when my internet cuts out? #8093
Great idea, this is a very scary bug