Can you give an honest explanation.

Home Forums Mystera Discussion Can you give an honest explanation.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 63 total)
  • Author
    KingOsta

Lvl 77 London
    Polar Bear

Fatmanslim lives in devs inbox and has gotten them to suspend me from world chat.

I have not cussed once not said anything vulgar.

For someone who’s spent over 1,000 USD supporting this game id actually like an explanation or evidence as to why I was banned the report system has to be updated to where if people are found abusing it they are the ones banned.

I log in and say hi the London server knows having only a few ppl online at any given time that they can exploit the system and block my world chat.

They do it on purpose like its a game oh Ostas online time to report they say.

Seems like ppl who support Mystera would be cared about.

Nurichan

Lvl 321 London
    Turtle

I can tell you why you are suspended:

– You spread nazi speech
    – You are sexist
    – You insult people
    – You have made reallife threats multiple times

Only to name some of the reasons.
    Noone reports you for no reason.

KingOsta

Lvl 77 London
    Polar Bear

Show me the proof.

Exactly i haven’t played the game in months yet I come back and first thing you and Fatmanslim do is run to devs inbox and get server to report me.

Abusing the report system needs to get ppl suspended. I have not said on vulgar thing if the chat logs were read they would see its you who constantly talks about Nazis whenever I log on.

You and Slim need to be suspended for abusing the report system.

It seems like devs would care about people who have put over 1k into supporting them.

Until this is resolved sadly I will not.

KingOsta

Lvl 77 London
    Polar Bear
    KingOsta

Lvl 77 London
    Polar Bear

Bias is unreal he also has an alt Named DiggerNigger thats fine also I guess.

KingOsta

Lvl 77 London
    Polar Bear

And thats the actual name so its not reflected on me for typing it.

Nurichan

Lvl 321 London
    Turtle

First of all i feel sorry you are convinced of what you say so let me enlighten you. The report system just gets you muted. You then have to inform the mystera team about it if you want further actions to be taken. They then check the report and either confirm it or don’t. If they confirm it they may suspend you. So Osta, your chat has been checked.
    But this isn’t something that should be discussed on forum.

Regarding your “said no vulgar thing”, how about the time you called me a hoe on global? Or the pms where ya told me i should be put in an internment camp?
    Also, maybe, if the server reports you you might he the issue. 2 people can’t vote for 20.
    Also what about the time you denied the Holocaust on global chat? And denied further historical facts regarding the amount of deaths.

Also tell me, how did you play for almost 2 weeks without being reported? Was it because we were just tired of reporting you or maybe just cause you didn’t say anything bad?
    You have just proven to be incapable of just playing the game. You simply always have to insult someone or do your nazi talk.

So as my last words to this i will just remind you that your first words haven’t been hi London but hi my name is nazi zyklon. You even made an alt for that.

KingOsta

Lvl 77 London
    Polar Bear

So you are using things that have got me banned months ago again is what you are saying.

Like i said the report system and the bias needs to be fixed.

KingOsta

Lvl 77 London
    Polar Bear

The only reason I played for 2 weeks without being reported was because I didn’t speak in global.

As I said the report system needs to be fixed

Nurichan

Lvl 321 London
    Turtle

No they haven’t been months ago, it’s been the recent 2 days.

KingOsta

Lvl 77 London
    Polar Bear

My Characters Name is IzanNolkyz which is a real name its you who is reading it backwards. Meanwhile people with racist characters named “DiggerNigger” get to go by unchecked.

KingOsta

Lvl 77 London
    Polar Bear

The very same people reporting me are the ones who should be banned for abusing the report system and doing the very same things they allegedly report for

KingOsta

Lvl 77 London
    Polar Bear

You are such a liar and the chat logs can be checked I have not said anything vulgar sexist ect.

KingOsta

Lvl 77 London
    Polar Bear

Its you who brings it up everytime I log

Penguin
      • The more you reply to this thread, the deeper you’re digging…I’m sure the devs had a good reason for babeing you and will probably review your case when you’ve learnt your ways

Cheers!
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 63 total)

The topic ‘Can you give an honest explanation.’ is closed to new replies.