Can you give an honest explanation.

Home Forums Mystera Discussion Can you give an honest explanation.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 63 total)
  • Author
    KingOsta

Lvl 78 London
    Polar Bear

You mean bias

I have not said one thing deserving of a ban

Petros

Lvl 7 USWest
    Skeleton

Your name backwards is zyklonnazi lmaoo

CIA

Lvl 300 USEast
    Wolf

Your a nazi supporter that’s why you get global talk ban. It’s simple don’t talk about your nazi obsession don’t get ban.

KingOsta

Lvl 78 London
    Polar Bear

Show me any evidence what so ever of me speaking vulgar you cannot because i have not check the logs

DeafFlea

Lvl 184 London
    Wolf

osta you should realize that the report system is a democratic system… and being the person you are… with your qualifications… we all… at least most of us londoners… voted for you… so… you win… and you really don’t need to say anymore to convince us of that… 🙂

KingOsta

Lvl 78 London
    Polar Bear

Deafflea exactly you proved it in your own words. Its a system which is heavily exploited and needs to be fixed

FatmanSlim

Lvl 36 London
    Wolf

Looks like Osta needs a Tampon

FatmanSlim

Lvl 36 London
    Wolf

SHAME ON YOU OSTA
    you know what would be great? If devs could see all the HORRIBLE stuff osta has said about them, both on and off the game. On second thought…. I wouldn’t want them to see that.. because its just plain terrible.

SHAME ON YOU OSTA
    One could only pray that after your continuous reign of terror on London, that those who play there will never have to see you again, and never have to read your words, or anything you have to say, for the rest of their lives. One would hope that the devs care enough about the people who play this game, past, present, and future, to spare them even of your presence on this game. Be sure you look both ways when crossing the street osta. You’re a poster child for a Darwin Award.

SHAME ON YOU OSTA
    Your spreading of hate, of anger, of genocide, of ethnic cleansing… has gotten to the point where you aren’t even welcome to play. you log on the game with a name representing the name of the gas that killed millions of innocent people, and draw attention to it, and you sit here and waste everyone’s time with this post wondering why you were “banned” (suspended)? it doesn’t matter that you didn’t say anything on osta. you made an alt specifically to continue spreading your hate and fear. of course your accounts are going to be reported. people are simply sick of you. When the majority of a server feels its necessary to report you, and they do, and you get suspended, that’s not a broken system at all. that is a clear indication that the system is working wonderfully, exactly the way it was made and meant to. And for you to go on USTEXAS and start threatening Paisley, and the Texas server in general….

SHAME ON YOU OSTA

(and shame on everyone that didn’t give you a hug when you were a child)

FatmanSlim

Lvl 36 London
    Wolf

Now, please stop pooping in our Garden of Love.

KingOsta

Lvl 78 London
    Polar Bear

Hahaha I hope everyone saw through what you just attempted.

You are such a narcissist.

DeafFlea

Lvl 184 London
    Wolf

osta… you should realize… after being reported multiple times in game… being banned in the game… and being banned from discord multiple times now… the pattern seems to be we just don’t want to hear you… or play with you… and yes… that is bias against nazis…

you are a toxic person… so after all the chances you were given… you spoiled and ruined each one trying to use the game as a platform to preach you world views and values… and spread your hate… we rejected you… and if you feel rejected… good… perhaps you should take time to reevaluate yourself and your stance…

but to be honest… and here is the rub… even if you were reborn… and decided to change now… you have used all your chances up… at least with me… and all this sniveling you have been doing really isn’t making you look any better…

btw… the nazis lost… learn from history… theirs and yours…

p.s.
    stealing pets off my farm out of spite was the final straw…

KingOsta

Lvl 78 London
    Polar Bear

It’s only you guys talking about inappropriate things. I haven’t said anything vulgur at all if the logs would be checked its just y’all abusing the report system and its all because I raided you you admit that. Highlighting how easily the report system is abused.

You lie and say I speak about topics which I have not.

Nurichan

Lvl 321 London
    Turtle

K, since he is like he is. The most recent example of talking “not vulgar”.
    https://ibb.co/gym4D6x
    https://ibb.co/C7W11vM
    https://ibb.co/NN7VkRQ

KingOsta

Lvl 78 London
    Polar Bear

Exactly none of that was vulgar.

Its y’all who started the conversation yet you get mad at me from defending actual events.

You are just mad because I won’t regurgitate your blurred factless opinions.

KingOsta

Lvl 78 London
    Polar Bear

Don’t talk about those things and i won’t comment on them correcting you it’s that simple.

So you just proved its you who starts those conversations.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 63 total)

The topic ‘Can you give an honest explanation.’ is closed to new replies.