Why I am giving bad reviews/not donating. (sorry)

Home Forums Mystera Discussion Why I am giving bad reviews/not donating. (sorry)

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 85 total)
  • Author
    xSimrick

Lvl 200 USEast2
    Goblin

Seriously don’t listen to anything this AsylumDreams says about EU.

He came in and acted like an asshole to everyone and people didn’t appreciate it so he pretends he is the victim here. EU is mostly a very safe server and there is few to no bullying.

Cold1

Lvl 64 USTexas
    Goblin

The people who cry need to understand this game as a learning curve. U don’t just log in and never die or get raided. That comes with time as u learn to build a better base or join a tribe, safer routes to take to your destination, putting locks on your items etc. I would say u suck and your full of cry. We all been noobs at one point tho. Best of luck, if u stick around and learn the game you couple weeks from now you regret this post.

Skeleton

Safe server as long as you fall in line and don’t object to the dozen or so who got in early.

But as I said, new blood is flowing in the server and helping them all to see the error of their ways and allow a more open play style 🙂

They’re mostly a salty bunch of hypocrites – just this morning for instance Sirrus who frequently tells people to stop whining in chat as it’s a PvP server was bleating about someone taking his stuff.

I do recommend playing there though as it can be fun to see the chat well up with outrage whenever spit nico or kimmi are on having fun ^_^

xSimrick

Lvl 200 USEast2
    Goblin

Maybe next time try playing the game and talking to people in a positive way instead of coming in and insulting everyone and spouting lies over general chat. I see you’ve moved on with you smear campaign to the forums.

You are a completely untrustworthy source of information and people would do best to ignore any and all advice you give.

At least Spit and the others aren’t such huge hypocrites. They “break the server rules” and deal with anyone trying to prevent that or any consequences that arise from their behaviour. They understand that if the game “allows” them to play as they wish that it also gives the right to all other players to respond to that however they should wish. Instead when your toxic behaviour and general unpleasantness turned against you, you never looked inward. You cast yourself as a victim and pretended everyone else were the bad guys.

So again, please believe me that the EU server is a very safe and pleasant place.

P.S. funny that you would go after Sirrus like he is a bad influence in the server. People who actually play in EU are aware that it is the opposite.

Wolf

Arlock, I talked to you in PM and you told me you were an “ADULT” using the word “very old”, as well as citing proof of how old you are by saying you played UO.

Now, you see, based on our actions and literally all of them involving the people I know, you’ve done nothing but childish things. Posting this all over the internet like crazy. I’m starting to doubt your “seniority” for your current actions (also your spelling is terrible, not that ‘adults’ don’t get typos but yours are not proofread enough. Any ‘adult’ would do that, I’m pretty sure xD).

I think anyone who enjoys the game and wants to quit for whatever reason they have will just quit, period.

Enjoy other games, ‘Sir’

Sirrus

Lvl 17 USWest
    Skeleton

AsylumDreams – Hypocrite who told us that he can break our rules cuz its pvp server but when i killing scammer, im bad guy… so what server is temporary pvp when it fits u right? ure Pathetic, 2 months, tons of alts only to sit all day on crossroads try to convice normal ppl that we are bad and insult everyone who not agree. Maybe u need some professional help? there are places when u can look for help, but its not mystera.

Polar Bear

I will try another server. maybe texes or EU I will not regret this post but I may make a new review at some time if I can find a pleasant place to play without so much hate. Like I said I don’t care about pk’s or trashtalk, but with my time online I know strait up bullying is just not good. I will not do that myself but I will try to find fun in this game again I don’t want to give up from just 1 bad experience. I thank those who supported my decision to do so.

Goblin

Provide instances and examples on bullying? Please by all means, I want names. More likely than not your instances of ‘bullying’ or people that are KoS for reasons they deserve it. We don’t bully new people out of the gate because we dislike them, you con stop spreading that bullshit lie right there my friend. We ‘bully’ people that run around shouting homophobic slurs, being insults, or otherwise downright a-holes that DESERVE to be ‘bullied’ off the server. That, or raiders/people that PK noobs. I have never ONCE in my four months of playing seen someone get ‘bullied’ that didn’t fall into doing the aforementioned.

Sounds to me like you did, and you got what you deserved. Now you’re on the internet whining EVERYWHERE because you did. You’re not an adult as Dado said, that much is obvious. An ‘adult’ doesn’t find every website possible to whine that they got killed on an online PvP game. An ‘adult’ would of moved on, accepted it with dignity, and either found a different game or a different server.

Skeleton

You are a completely untrustworthy source of information and people would do best to ignore any and all advice you give.

At least Spit and the others aren’t such huge hypocrites. They “break the server rules” and deal with anyone trying to prevent that or any consequences that arise from their behaviour. They understand that if the game “allows” them to play as they wish that it also gives the right to all other players to respond to that however they should wish. Instead when your toxic behaviour and general unpleasantness turned against you, you never looked inward. You cast yourself as a victim and pretended everyone else were the bad guys.

So again, please believe me that the EU server is a very safe and pleasant place.

P.S. funny that you would go after Sirrus like he is a bad influence in the server. People who actually play in EU are aware that it is the opposite.

Untrustworthy based on?
    How am I a hypocrite? The only rule of the server is not to exploit and to report bugs.
    Where have I ever cast myself as a victim? I’ve been outspoken about the vicitmisation of others, not myself.

AsylumDreams – Hypocrite who told us that he can break our rules cuz its pvp server but when i killing scammer, im bad guy… so what server is temporary pvp when it fits u right? ure Pathetic, 2 months, tons of alts only to sit all day on crossroads try to convice normal ppl that we are bad and insult everyone who not agree. Maybe u need some professional help? there are places when u can look for help, but its not mystera.

When did i say I can break the rules? I’m never at the crossroads.

As always, you and your little clique make these statements, with nothing to back it up but mobrule, and then go for personal insults.

I’m toxic for wanting to make it so that new players can’t be bullied off of the server? For suggesting tweaks to stop over-bearing players enforcing what they deem to be correct? For working with other players to help the community out?

Yeah. Perfect sense.

Please, feel free to show how I’m toxic. Provide screenshots, I know Zai loves to take lots.
    Quote a post here.

Countering and defending this kind of spurious attack aside, all I do is provide suggestions – typically with a lot of literature to support why, and more often than not a decent shot at the formula for the adjustment ready to be play-tested and dumped into the code.

I’m not saying I’m a saint, I raid, I kill, I troll. I freely admit that. I also freely welcome the punishments. I state what my alts are. You not believing when I say someone isn’t me is further proof of your victimization of other innocent players, and your own bias as to your own opinions. In the week where I spent my spare time testing and sketching out maps for the game I don’t think I once logged to EU. Turns out you were quick to jump on that and raid one of depots – although it took you the whole week to penetrate the poor decayed thing.

As you’re so into PvP, then bring it.
    Poster v Poster.

Show me a half-dozen separate shots or quotes of me being this horrendous asshole that you’re trying to portray me as.

Should be simple enough as I’m such a prolific bleater who stands at the crossroads all day, right?

Stop being salty that the stature you’ve managed to hold in a game is crumbling and accept it, and move with the times to make the game better. Channel some of this impotent rage into working for the community. Or just keep fapping me all over your shattered ego and try to prove this fallacy that you’re perpetuating.

So yeah, good luck with that ^_^

Polar Bear

Mitchs98 I have nothing to hate about you, I respect that you probably hate me for saying things like this, but believe me this is just my own personal opinion. Nothing more nothing less I wish you well and happy gaming I really do. I am sorry if you feel that what I am saying is just anger and lies but I assure you it is just my view please respect that. I ask nothing more.

Polar Bear

Dado same to you man. nothing but respect for ya. I just have disagreements with some of your buddies and I know you guys are good friends and trust each other I don’t wanna ruin that. I just wish the older players had a little more respect to players with a difference of opinion especially when it comes from a lot of experience. True not experience with this game particularly but just a fair amount of both real world and online games. I think I gave more than enough credibility to warrant my voice. If you think that is not enough that is fine. That is your choice and I will not ask anything more.

Skeleton

Freedom of opinion and expansion is what I’m irritated at to.

Couple of days after I started Sirrus, Zai, Malefic and some others bullied another new player off of the server because they’d built across a road.

This road was out of the way, the player had redirected it around their base, and rather than talk they launched straight into a dismantling of this player’s base.

I walked by it a few days after seeing this unfurl in chat and a few remnants of the base still stood there, clearly destroyed and decayed so people could get in, yet … the road was still blocked.

So that 100% shows to me that the reasons they give for what they do are bullshit and they’re just after the power trip.

Saying that, if you ever wanna migrate to EU hit me up ^_^

Be happy to start building a place with you.

Goblin

You didn’t answer my question Arlock. I never said I hated you. I asked for examples other than hear-say and such. You fail to provide them, therefore you’re leading me to believe my assumptions are true. I was genuinely inquiring about it as I’ve never seen anything like it happen at all. Generally speaking the people that get ‘bullied’ are the ones to start it for any number of reasons then start playing the victim, as is the case in most gaming communities. Apologizing to me for no reason wasn’t really what I asked for but, thanks I guess?

Polar Bear

Asylumdreams that I actually very close to what happened with me. a new member of the tribe turned out to kind of a griefer and I instead of talking to us and handling it other older players took it upon themselves to attack him and anger him to the point of quitting. If given the chance to talk it out he might still be playing so I tried to reason with those involved to resolve the issue but was met with (your just running your mouth) and (if you keep it up it is gonna happen to you too) I tried various forms of persuasion some timid some rational even explained that the way they are handling things is not good for the community as a whole. now I could be wrong I don’t know if he was savable but now we will never know. As it turned out I too was basically put on KoS for just trying to describe a way to better endure new players to the game that does not involve PKing them till they either become subservient to older players or quit. I don’t want new players to be trolls either but there is better ways to deal with newbies than harassing them. Especially when it is the job of their tribe members to work out not older players.

Sirrus

Lvl 17 USWest
    Skeleton

Asy -u came to EU where all players accept that we want peacful life and u want us tho change our rules cuz u dont like it. U wanted 70 ppl to change their playstyle bcs u came. if u want fully pvp change server. This game gave power to the ppl and EU used it to play peacful and if u came to us where we lived like that for 3 months, u need to adapt not us, we never asked u to join our server . We never bulied ppl, we just let em decide and they wanted friendly atmosphere. Ur surprised cuz server wanted KOS u? Thats hypocrite, want whole server to adapt, while u can go to UST and noone will try to convice u to play peacful. u just lookin for drama, piece of human garbage.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 85 total)

The topic ‘Why I am giving bad reviews/not donating. (sorry)’ is closed to new replies.