Recall potion recipe

Home Forums Mystera Discussion Recall potion recipe

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Goblin

What recipe for Recall potion? I have Red dye, dragon scale and gold. But its not shows.

Goblin

Nice to know you are still around. Be seeing you real soon.

Penguin

Caeser, stop harassing people both on the forums and in the game.

Quiet Lover, the recipe is 1 dragon scale, 1 blue dye, and 1 gold. You were off just a little bit. (:

Goblin

Thank you Bruce!

Goblin

Wasn’t aware I was harassing anyone with my lack of posting, let alone a game I can’t log into.

Polar Bear

–claps– you know, for someone with an ingame power of a demigod, you dont realy know how to lie.

Goblin

I don’t particularly know why you are chiming in here ash’yboy, but take a gander:

http://www.mysteralegacy.com/forums/topic/forum-and-game-rules/

Im listed on that cute lil wall of shame. That’s why i haven’t been around to restore order.

Polar Bear

by restore order you mean purge everyone in sight?

Goblin

In general, Yeah. It’s going to be pretty cool.

Polar Bear

ragnarok is it? heh. the battle between gods wich will destroy everything. only a handful of gods will survive and two humans will repopulate the world. your puppets keep telling me that the “flames” will be nice to me, so what am I? a god or a human? what do you mean by gods? FL or old mysteran in general? what will happen after the ragnarok? why do you talk with me? is it because of the deal?

Goblin

I’m not sure why Julius has to try and remind us on every unrelated topic that he still exists. Can we just create a: “What is going on with FL?” thread and spare all the other threads from this? Quiet asked about Recall Potions, for god’s sake.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Recall potion recipe’ is closed to new replies.