Quited

Home Forums Mystera Discussion Quited

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    RobinHood

Lvl 95 USEast
    Polar Bear

This isn’t fair. No one told us we would be killed for breaking into an abandoned castle of a bunch of players who said they quit. Y’all up and quit, and then did take backsies after we broke in, totally unfair. You can’t just retroactively punish us when you didn’t even post that we couldn’t have your stuff. Sheesh, what a double standard. Seriously, if we knew we were gonna get punished we wouldn’t have done it.

But seriously, there’s no one to repair the roads, so we all quit.

No, but seriously, we’re sorry. Please don’t kill us Ceasar, please, seriously.

• This reply was modified 7 years, 7 months ago by  RobinHood.

Goblin

Nice try. Didn’t seem to matter much when you were fucking up the castle for the ones who didn’t quit. You enjoy the bone pile loots, you might even find your suit in one. We thought it was kinda sad. Sprayed some fabreeze on it and spruced it up a bit.

Wolf

14 highly motivated, competent, and capable cry babies.

Goblin

Who were you again?

RobinHood

Lvl 95 USEast
    Polar Bear

Yeah those people who were still playing, they’re the real victims of your war. I totally tried to offer you a 1 on 1 duel in a closed arena so they wouldn’t have to fight when you declared war on the Merry Men. But you wouldn’t have it! So what choice did we have really. If only you didn’t declare a personal war and then involve your whole tribe, they wouldn’t have had to pay the price!

Polar Bear

This isn’t fair.

This is rich coming from someone who needed dev intervention to attack in the first place.

Polar Bear

Google the word “Satire” Right.

Goblin

This is rich coming from someone who needed dev intervention to attack in the first place.

Yikes, I think you may have missed the tone of that post lol.

Polar Bear

It’s almost a solid argument though. Most of FL’s members have stated that they’ve quit, so it’s reasonable not to expect retaliation, and the banned players are still more powerful than everyone else even after being killed, so retaliation would likely be devastating.

But yeah, I guess Robin was being sarcastic, so you got me.

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)

The topic ‘Quited’ is closed to new replies.