Quited

Home Forums Mystera Discussion Quited

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • Author

Polar Bear

i quit. i wanted to for some time now but somehow i never do. not related to the recent events that are going on with fl but ill say it helped me quit.
    zxc dandev i gave the item to ritnil so ask him to give it to you. Have fun.

i feel like i should write some of my experiences–

Game was fun at first but it just got bored, i was mostly prolonging my quit process but now its finalized, thanks for the funs i had with good people. rin, rick ash hakku, beaatchi and the FL players were fun to play with. without all of you this game would be 90% boring. over time these people were quiting by various reason, by their mistake or just by pure boredom… now that fl has left i pretty much have noone to play with, solo play is boring in this state. other players are kinda offline. no one to talk to ingame.

Never did alts macros and farm, also no tribe until i joined FL (was in guild but only for /tc in dungeon when with rin and alanal, hoddor), reached top 10 with pure gameplay: just dungeon and raiding long inactive player bases. was soloing lvl 28 UW every day to do that. played almost every day i was very active. was trying to help the community as much as i could. i did some farm for dust gathering after it all with the aid of fl farm. after the recent few updates i senced that the gameplay was much more boring than before. or how can i say it… dissapointed and discouraging, yeah

i didint talk about some recent events on the forum since no 1 really cares mate.

regarding the bans;

… shady stuff. several things are out of order wich makes me think like that. ivana can provide proof fine but still the time, reasons and the raid was suspission for me. nothing cant change that. cant deny what i saw and what my experiences are with FL and other players.

Regarding robin:

View post on imgur.com

legit raid? idk but i saw shady stuff going on, decide for yourselfs. floors were everywhere.
    but give this man a break, he is just so jelous of fl he had no choice, he cant console himself. also give him a medal for shadowplay.

i bet he will help the community now as much as FL did, expect him to fix the roads right… now. he is doing it right now, look. caution is advised. shady bloke.
    anyways have fun robin, thats all that matters. 🙂 i did.

the only person i really disliked ingame was the toxic naugrim troll. i would like to say that as well.

regarding fl:
    i talked to them a lot, Good people, when i joined i never seen them do any game exploits even if they state they did for testing or other reasons, if i did i would state my opinion about it, because you can say things to them you know, i said to them my opinion on alts and macros, pretty much everyone who knew me know i disliked it thus i did not do it (layter i did but only for farm, that thing is slow). just fun talks and gameplay. maybe some people return now when they are gone; rick, wuzzeh… rin maybe starts playing more, cant think of anyone else, quiet also. anyway there are better games than this that deserve your money much more. for more fun that is.

all those who say that people were afraid or that you had to lick their ass to not get killed is bull. i am the proof of that, i never, like ever had problems with them, not in gameplay not even in words, nor did they ever ordered me to do something against my gameplay. i guess i was just nice to everyone, thats how i am. maybe cause of that. also people act strange when they are angry after raid or death. i personally was dissapointed when i died to lag but never to another player. i cant say it was perfect we did have some dicussion regarding the rin incident but its was mostly rational and normal discussion, never did i get any shit from them for my words and opinions. people need to talk not insult and provoke or just be selfcentered. btw how many bugs did they report… i reported one, tested it and then reported (the door loot- no deacay on door bug) and then did more tests with ivana. how many bugs did fl report, was much more than than 1. several gameplay features were corrected because of their reports.
    for me ill remmember only good things.

To other players:
    play games, if you cant have fun anymore find something else to play. be nice. love the community and the community will love you.

thats it people, goodbye. maybe see you sometimes ingame to talk but probably not.
    write what you want or write nothing. i wont reply

sorry about my spelling.

Kaylovespie

Lvl 2 London
    Skeleton

Hi Valduk, you are a valued member of the community and will be missed. I agree you were nice to everyone, and FL was nice to you.

We actually looked into talk of an exploit in your screenshot. It did turn out to be normal game mechanics after all. An escape rope on a legal tile and then a built stairway. A similar panic happened with Tangar a few months back but it turned out to be normal. Robin sends in exploit reports fairly regularly as have some Frost Legion members which we appreciate.

Skeleton

Gave item to dendav

Polar Bear

and thats how the last member of the mafia left…
    sad. you were one of the best. hope to see you again, in another game, in another life, in another reset.

Wolf

Rest in peace old friend.

Also, FL got wiped? Lmfao.

Peace out.

Polar Bear

Are you back Rick? I put a gate around you to prevent you from dying but I’m not sure how long that will keep you safe.

Goblin

Roughly 4.5 weeks, same as you.

Polar Bear

Roughly 4.5 weeks? The same as who.

Polar Bear

It means he’s gonna kill you both when his ban expires.

Goblin

Well, me and 14 highly motivated, competent, and capable people atleast. My advice is enjoy this absolute gift of an update, grab as much of our equipment as you can, and hope for some more devine intervention.

Who knows, I may have my ban extended for leveling up my Assassin on JVH 6 months ago.

Polar Bear

Why does everything always have to be so secretive and require constant fighting? Frost Legion was once the most respected group of players. Y’all went downhill and continue to do so. Why not make a change and do good things? Good things in he open AND when people aren’t looking.

Goblin

Says the guy who is participating in the murder and loot of the world? Words have meaning. Figure out the right ones that express where you stand.

Polar Bear

There are plenty of things to do for all players now besides wage war on other players.

Also, nobody actually took anything from Frost Legion as Odo killed off everyone.

Goblin

You have something fun to do now too. Get ready for Ragnarok.

Turtle

Lol interesting maybe I will keep playing after all. War is kind of a fun aspect of a game like this though so I could see why they’d be gearing up for it upon their return… Ragnarok WOOO!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)

The topic ‘Quited’ is closed to new replies.