Discussion: Assassin Skill

Home Forums Mystera Discussion Discussion: Assassin Skill

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    harlem

Lvl 79 USWest
    Skeleton

The leaderboards do not count blue stars and if you wanted to be on the leaderboards for most violent just grind your assassin and go ham its not hard though if you wanted to be on top for skill assassin you would need to not reinc. also i do not see how any of that connects to your insults

• This reply was modified 6 years, 4 months ago by  harlem.
    Narcissist

Lvl 59 USEast
    Goblin

Yeah I currently have highest Assassin on USW and I’m not on leaderboards. Just saying.

Kaios

Lvl 233 USTexas
    Skeleton

Lol why don’t they count blue stars? That makes no sense, they should be counted. Regardless, if you like having your high level skills be difficult to get for everyone else as they were for you then you would agree with me that duel statue training is a poor excuse for a real implementation of the assassin skill and it’s rather ridiculous to defend this easy method of raising such an important skill simply by holding the action button for a number of hours in the safety of your base.

I know you think you are right but I know I am right too and I know many players utilize duel statues to raise their assassin skill and if it’s not something the admin is tracking now then certainly it’s something he could look in to.

• This reply was modified 6 years, 4 months ago by  Kaios.
    Levarith

Lvl 151 USTexas
    Wolf

Considering Admin implemented the infamy change as a way to discourage low level griefing and handicapping a “legitimate” way to raise assassin skills, I personally think he doesn’t mind using duel statues to raise the skill, in fact he may even prefer this method to PKs.

vDRaGonFLYv

Lvl 34 USEast2
    Penguin

what’s best way to get sin

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)

The topic ‘Discussion: Assassin Skill’ is closed to new replies.