Defensive design

Home Forums Mystera Discussion Defensive design

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author

Polar Bear

Oh look! Super! Yet another innocent by stander that Frost Legion killed. Thanks for the reminder Julius.

Goblin

Not so unlike Dyrir, who never got involved with anything not related to mining or repairing. Dat moral high ground is lookin wobbly mate.

Turtle

To be fair Dyrir was directly interfering with the raid, Super wasn’t even online to stop you when they were killed. The comparison is a little silly, that being said though I’m not sure anyone has business claiming moral high ground.

Polar Bear

when ygr made his loot door base some time ago, he was using the no decay exploit with the doors he pretty much did not need to fix anything. it was a good defence i even admired the idea. but well you know you could exploit and overuse that shit back then plain on sight. no one would give a fuck really except few curious people that had nothing to do than explore at that time.

offtopic:
    btw did he got banned if the rules we plain and active… compare ::this:: he used the exploit on his base, not just use it his base was all about this no decay deal, made strictly because of this exploit ::with:: someone who was apperently keeping it secret (thought police, thats from the movie 1984 or from orwells same-titled book)
    here enjoy

heheh 🙂 oh yeah…

why would a cop stop a speeding car after a week has passed? if you are speeding and a cop stoped you, he will give you the speeding ticket right away with a smile unless you have nice boobs.
    yes there are street cameras but thats not my point.

jokes aside
    largest base i raided is with 5-6 layers i think it was inactive warriors base. 3 players no problem we got in.
    defence is relative to the one who makes it, it all brings you to this: if you feel safe you are safe, if not any defence will look bad.

my base had a wood layer and a stone vault in the middle, odd with such bad design i never had problems.

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)

The topic ‘Defensive design’ is closed to new replies.