Death of USE

Home Forums Mystera Discussion Death of USE

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    Seryn

Lvl 300 USEast2
    Skeleton

Hide in undergroung or wellington and train. Come back in a month and wipe their asses. Easy. I heard thats what people did in EU when Darkness was on rampage.

This is probably the only thing anyone could do to make Kaz truly happy.

skyler1212

Lvl 100 USTexas
    Polar Bear

Lashing out to get his daddy’s attention lol

Turtle

That’s what happens when you let children dominate your server and not prepare yourselves for tantrums.

If there’s 1 tip i’ll give to you fellows, (Seryn), moving to USE2, don’t sit on your asses and expect people to be chill.

Kazul

Lvl 248 USEast
    Goblin

You guys are funny. I’m just playing the game.

IlfirinVelca

Lvl 47 USEast2
    Polar Bear

Sounds like you’re being a bully and ruining everyone else’s game. Is that what makes you happy? Cuz your whole server seems to be leaving. It’s a frequent topic in other servers’ global chats. Are you still having fun without other people? Gonna be fun when you’re all alone and “on top”? I really don’t get you people.

YoungGunzz

Lvl 64 USTexas
    Turtle

I hope the dev sees these post and finally realizes no matter what he does some players are just gonna die. He could make it simple, live on the left side of the map and you’ll never die. For some reason some of you would go off to the right die and then come to forums to cry and make the game look bad. Its pathetic.

Goblin

Last update should have solved your problems. Barely any loses when dying now. And attackers with infamy get big debuffs. man up.

Willow

Lvl 85 USTexas
    Goblin

Wow the new USEast must be really chaotic if you guys are comparing it to USTexas kek I might log in and help grief it :p

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)

The topic ‘Death of USE’ is closed to new replies.