Death of USE

Home Forums Mystera Discussion Death of USE

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • Author

Goblin

Well. Due to the recent ‘update’ pissing off USE’s top tribe Apothesis, USE is being ran into the ground. Slowly but surely it’s basically becoming another Texas. A once really great server is being ruined by the top players throwing a tantrum and deciding anyone that has anything of value is going to be raided to fill their greed. Don’t even bother getting started on this server, you’d have a better chance on any of the others. As soon as you get enough items that they’re interested in you can kiss ’em goodbye unless you live in Wellington.

Think what you want of this post, I’m far less upset about this than it sounds. Honestly…? Couldn’t care less about my own things. Glad I don’t have to worry about everything being gone when ‘The Big Bad Wolf’ decides he no longer wants me.

If you’re considering playing another server, by all means; don’t play USE unless you like going up against a tribe you will literally never have a chance of opposing. As of for now, I’m quitting Mystera as many old players have thanks to them. The Dev doesn’t seem to care that USE is being ruined, so, only a matter of time before it dies.

Have fun ruining a game for a lot of people for no reason, Apo!

Ahnna

Lvl 79 USTexas
    Goblin

What’s wrong with Texas server? And I’m sorry about that mitchs98.

Goblin

Sorry. Meant old UST. I forgot you guys calmed down quite a bit over the months. Should clarify that.

Kazul

Lvl 248 USEast
    Goblin

RIP USEast

IlfirinVelca

Lvl 47 USEast2
    Polar Bear

Sucks that little kids can throw tantrums and ruin everyone else’s game cuz they don’t get their way.

As a side topic, what do you think could be done/implemented to stop behavior like this?

Seryn

Lvl 300 USEast2
    Skeleton

FL’s armageddon plan had a mightly long fuse, lol.

Couldn’t care less about my own things.

I kinda miss my xp/myst bonuses. Rest is just disappointment in people I thought were ok. But glad to have my mistakes in judgment illuminated, despite the embarrassment.

Exdee

Lvl 120 Sudamérica
    Penguin

What happened on USE? Was hella peaceful when i was there XD

Turtle

Yes, USE is pretty much dead now. Tbh, PvP in this game never attract me. I could stay for for 6 months before because the community and atmosphere in USE was awesome. I really can’t see USE goes back to their original state anymore so I don’t have any reason to stay now. I do miss some people in USE and feel bad I can’t chat to them for the last time before they quit this game for good too.

PS: Didn’t expect you’ll start again in USE2, Seryn. lol

Goblin

Hide in undergroung or wellington and train. Come back in a month and wipe their asses. Easy. I heard thats what people did in EU when Darkness was on rampage.

xxVALIANTxx

Lvl 95 USWest
    Skeleton

Where are the Tea Cons @ ? Aren’t they supposed to put down anyone ruining the server ?

Goblin

Kazul, get off my thread. No one asked for your sarcastic inputs. You blamed the dev the entire time for ruining the game when in reality it was you and your cronies going on a rampage. You and your friends decided to whine and go on a tantrum and ruin a server for everyone else because you didn’t like a change, when all you had to do was quit. Pathetic really.

Hide in undergroung or wellington and train. Come back in a month and wipe their asses. Easy. I heard thats what people did in EU when Darkness was on rampage.

Ha. No. Impossible. Literally impossible. You see these people have no lives, so they’ll just hunt you down during your training session. You couldn’t possibly get strong enough in Wellington to even hope to combat any of them. You can say something is easy when you don’t know who you’re fighting.

Where are the Tea Cons @ ? Aren’t they supposed to put down anyone ruining the server ?

You tell me.

The only person left in Apo that I respect is AfkQueen. I highly doubt she’s behind any of this though really has no choice but to agree. Everyone else? Same boat as Kazul.

MUI

Lvl 24 USWest
    Penguin

Hey you guys should come to east2. Minimal pvp, things are quite peaceful here snd we do have intersting conversstions on global chat. Also if you guys seeking a great content channel check out my YouTube. Clegend Gaming.

Penguin

Let’s KOS Kaz

YoungGunzz

Lvl 64 USTexas
    Turtle

The dev as already done alot. He added wellington and wolf cave. Its literally impossible to die now if you have mechanics of the game even slightly down and play it safe. I really dont understand why y’all dont get it? Get you a market square house or move to Wellington.. or just build a decent base.

Goblin

There is always an option to make an alt and live in newbie village. You can play farmville there.
    I don’t know how it is in your server, but in mine, i die once or twice from players daily. Sometimes even more. Still have no problems playing. There are many green maps, or just go into UW. Practically impossible to find anyone in UW. And even if they do – use lantern and start from lvl 3 again.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)

The topic ‘Death of USE’ is closed to new replies.