4x Myst cost in wellington?!

Home Forums Mystera Discussion 4x Myst cost in wellington?!

Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Dubbz1

Lvl 140 USWest
    Wolf

+1 Paisley.

Gale is free, if you like living in the hood with all the thugs and gangsters and the race wars. and like I said to ray, this is counter productive to the serenity updates.

Whether you live in gale or not doesn’t change how productive the updates are. The serenity patches were meant to prevent pkers from hiding in ms/welli houses with the guard and not allowing players with infamy to enter welli/preventing welli campers from pking for a certain amount of time. Living in gale doesn’t remove the update from the game; it still affects people. Also, unless USE is way worse than any server I’ve played on, gale isn’t as bad as you’re making it sound. I live in gale on every server I play on, and sure, players have raided me, but this is fixed by having your most important items on an alt (like gold and books). Also, more arrow towers with more arrows in them makes it take longer to raid your base, and if you’re there to refill arrows and have players attacking the raiders (or at least preventing others from joining), eventually the raiders will run out of bandages to heal thru the towers and will have to leave (and by blocking access they can not get more).

Graham910

Lvl 123 SEAsia
    Turtle

Lol, I am using my level 60 account to repair my Welli house.

Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)

The topic ‘4x Myst cost in wellington?!’ is closed to new replies.