4x Myst cost in wellington?!

Home Forums Mystera Discussion 4x Myst cost in wellington?!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    SlayerBlade

Lvl 30 USEast
    Turtle

I just logged into my alt to do some repair work to my house in welly, and the repair cost was 4x the normal. I practically panicked and started committing suicide several times to see if this was a glitch or something messed up. I only got the cost down one point after about 8 kills I think? Was not counting, just was flipping out over what kind of damage my alt had done to it and if it was time to delete it for a new repair alt.

Axle

Lvl 334 USWest2
    Goblin

if ur alt gos past 1 myst cost its just to skilled. make sure it has no upgrades n low skills. my rep alt has sm2 just for higher repairing and no other upgrades. its level 25 now and still just 1 myst to repair tho building cost is a bit higher but i dont build anymore so idc.

SlayerBlade

Lvl 30 USEast
    Turtle

I didn’t do anything though. My cost has always been minimal, and repair was only 1 myst. I logged out eariler today and it was 1, then logged back in and some how it magically was 4 to repair. My alt was level 25 as well and i wind up wasting over 300 myst i was saving for a full house repair later at night and it was gone on just a few walls. I killed my guy back down to like 16 and it still costs me like 3 myst.

Penguin

Just tested it with my alt and the repair myst cost went from 1 yesterday to 4 today for no apparent reason. Maybe the devs changed something? I guess we’ll know for sure when they post the next update’s notes.

Axle

Lvl 334 USWest2
    Goblin

yeh i just starting repairing to. mine randomly jumped from 1 to 3 cost n nothin new has hapened to act

TheAlmighty

Lvl 31 SEAsia
    Turtle

Same thing happened to me too. usually 2.5k to repair, this time it was almost 10k.
    Fudge Serenity if that’s gonna be the new update.

Turtle

I repair walls in Gale too, seems % per tick is lower than before with same skill level, can dev check it?

Penguin

Looks like the myst cost depends on ur repairing level. Checked that on my alt. I had 2 myst per repair until i lowered my repairing to 9. I think that’s it.

fuegoMF

Lvl 53 USWest
    Penguin

what’s going on? this makes no sense, my serenity is at max and i’m being charge more myst to repair??

SlayerBlade

Lvl 30 USEast
    Turtle

Yeah, apparently the myst increase is related to the repair skill. Which makes no sense. I removed the sweat catchers from my alt and it went down in cost 1 whole point. This is just all kinds of wrong for a game.

Completely defeats the purpose of even having the repair skill if it cost more as you get better at it. Used to just take 7 or 8 myst to fix a wall from 50% to 100%, now i need 30+ myst to just get to 90%

DinoDude

Lvl 145 USEast
    Penguin

I just tested it with my alt. I had 4.2k before repair, and about 800 after.
    My mystcost went from 70s to low 30s, after my repairs. I farmed a bit of myst (around 400) and my mystcost was back up to 40s.

So keep your myst low and your mystcost should stay low

RayBuild

Lvl 62 USEast2
    Penguin

I used flint, repaired more percentage total, pair of sweats, cost 5 myst… used to cost one myst. So I rb, have absolutely no myst invested in my character…. don’t have the level to wear any of my gear and now it costs more…. How could you implement this without any explanation?? Now I ruined my alternate character and walls may decay pushing me out. Please reverse my character to before the rebirth if possible and give an explanation of how the new system works @dev PLEASE.Odd change to make without a heads-up, too much to move so what is expected to happen here… I’m being defeated by the Dev right now and I AM pve! lol

Paisley

Lvl 77 USTexas
    Fallen Knight

Not every change is announced, it is not that hard to get myst tho, and gale is free so theres still options.

SlayerBlade

Lvl 30 USEast
    Turtle

@ray: yeah, this is complete bullsh!t and is completely counter productive to what the “serenity updates” are technically supposed to be about.

@paisley: Gale is free, if you like living in the hood with all the thugs and gangsters and the race wars. and like I said to ray, this is counter productive to the serenity updates.

I might have to downsize my house (again) and have a downsize blowout sale on all my stuff so I can keep up with repairs.

fuegoMF

Lvl 53 USWest
    Penguin

still waiting for an explanation that makes sense…

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)

The topic ‘4x Myst cost in wellington?!’ is closed to new replies.