Vacation Mode Idea

Home Forums Mystera Discussion Vacation Mode Idea

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    xxVALIANTxx

Lvl 95 USWest
    Skeleton

Well just a little idea I had as a man who does have alot on his plate. If we take time to grind myst and build a home in Wellington . An idea I had if you ever need to take a break for like a few days or maybe a week tops . Maybe there could be a ” vacation mode ” our account enters and the decay on the buildings is reduced significantly .

I thought of this only because I took a break a few days on USW2 obviously no one will invest myst to repair another’s home (rarely) . And now I have to start over pretty much after not being gone longer than a week.

but anyhoo maybe this is a function to consider ??

Smash

Lvl 115 London
    Wolf

Or just live in gale and have a friend rep it for you?

Belome

Lvl 200 USWest2
    Penguin

+1
    A hibernation mode or something that’s non-reversible, comes with a penalty to avoid abuse, and allows for a break here and there would be nice.

Example:
    3 day duration
    50% decay
    50% xp & myst gain
    Limit once per 2 weeks

Also could consider x2 structure hp, but if so it shouldn’t be immediate as it’d be the automatic response to being raided.

Numbers can be toyed with, or possibly allow an input for time away and adjustments accordingly, but this suggestion seems like a healthy and wanted one.

Morgrym

Lvl 110 USEast
    Turtle

+1 or even just majorly reduced decay to account for the Myst spent?

Pyrexia

Lvl 73 USEast2
    Penguin

Or…

I know this might sound radical but please hear me out…

An entire server dedicated to non-pvp players, where you don’t get penalized for playing how you enjoy playing.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Vacation Mode Idea’ is closed to new replies.