ther should be a all nub server for non pvp right guys?

Home Forums Mystera Discussion ther should be a all nub server for non pvp right guys?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    cregery

Lvl 72 USEast
    Turtle

we should have 1 right?

Polar Bear

PvP makes things more interesting. And if played on a non pvp server, Wellington would be meaningless and then you wouldnt learn how to avoid/initiate PvP when playing on a real server. If your looking for a new server, help support the dev and make the game more popular.

Firiga

Lvl 43 USEast2
    Wolf

A full PvE mystera would make the game a lot less interesting.

Axle

Lvl 339 USWest2
    Goblin

I dont even pvp really unless threatened first. But i agree if pvp wasnt a thing id never have got the game in the first place. I found it looking for parallel kingdom alternatives. That was the best game iv ever played by far. Sucks it shut down.

Also picture a non pvp server. ok so clubs gone assassin is gone, deconstruction is gone. Inactives buildings will remain until they decay and u cant do nothing abt it. Or a tribe will build on every good place the map has and theres no land left for any new people. cant do anything abt it cuz no pvp. Shall i go on?

Trolls see a death to a mob take ur stuff. Oh no! u cant kill the player and get ur stuff back cuz theres no pvp. Guess u can kiss ur super awsum A5R5H5 gears u smithed n worked so hard on goodbye.

And sumthing we dont always look at is drama is what keeps the community intact. Without conflict of interest there is no alliances, new frienships constantly forming etc. Theres no longer a community or social groups. Your really just a server full of private people with no motivation to do anything. There would be no reason to reincarnate really. If your even half good at the game the only time you die ascended is to lagg. So no need to worry abt skill loss anywhere near as much.

Funny coming from me as im all about keeping peace on our server and i do. But i woudn’t take out pvp from the server ever. Keeps things interesting, gives community purpose to work together stop server invasions an keep trolls out. I could really go on for days but im pretty positive if a new pve only server came out, it would be a super hype for like a month maybe 2 if ur lucky then go completely dead and you would have inactive buildings everywhere tons of pepes ticked abt lost gearthat isnt recoverable and probly random power tribes and extreme trolls. i mean first thing a troll would do is screw up main road with walls that u could never destroy cuz its pve only.

My 2 cents is done lol.. and my dummy almost broke rip XD

Turtle

I think you’re right Aurum

I always played pve mmos as I am not into pvp at all. But honestly, it does bring something different, and it does gives a bigger purpose to tribes and alliance.

Same about the fact that dying is a serious thing, since you lost gear and exp. in most mmos, it’s just “oh the raid started badly, just wipe we will start again”

Also, the game is built around pvp, so, I really don’t think it should be any other way

Paisley

Lvl 77 USTexas
    Fallen Knight

I disagree with having a non-pvp server for most of the reasons above (well said Aurum :D). Also, I think some people have the idea that if we made a non-pvp server then we’d get rid of the non-pvp areas in the existing game and go back to full-pvp maps everywhere, and that displaces the people who actually do thrive in wellington (its rare, but there’s a few).

If people want non-pvp they can live in wellington, train in wolf cave, and sneak into galebrook to get to the underworld where while there IS pvp down there its fairly empty in general. We don’t need a whole server for this.

Methusael

Lvl 186 London
    Wolf

I would suggest the only time a pve server should be implemented, is for a running league like 3 months. Along side a pvp 1 (everyzone is pvp/pve) but not permanent.

Akaitu

Lvl 49 Europe
    Wolf

aurum no reason too be a hater with so minor changes and limitations a non pvp server would bee good for people who are just starting the game! you can learn without a guy lvl 60+ killing you. oneof the big things you said was stealing loot ok well with a limitation (specific too that server) you can have a time limit like 5 mins ect too get your gear. i think this is a great idea if you dont look at negatives like aurum 😀

Penguin

As I said elsewhere, cutting pvp out of a mmorpg is never a wise idea. It makes the game a dull version of Hayday where you just click to gather resources and never get to experience anything exciting in general.

The pvp abuse that is present in this game should be fixed with other means that do not involve removing pvp. From what I’ve read, this abuse is the reason there are 30 ppl online instead of 300/3000.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘ther should be a all nub server for non pvp right guys?’ is closed to new replies.