"The Sheep isn't ready for shearing yet." Clarification on this change?

Home Forums Mystera Discussion "The Sheep isn't ready for shearing yet." Clarification on this change?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Seryn

Lvl 300 USEast2
    Skeleton

When I try and shear new sheep (freshly spawned at my farm) I get the system message “The Sheep isn’t ready for shearing yet.”

I’m rather confused by this since farming wool revolves around quickly spawning, shearing, and killing sheep. So far I’m not noticing increased wool yields, or faster recovery times between shearing, and it’s been 20+ minutes or so and the new sheep still can’t be sheared. Clarification on this change would be super.

I assume it’s intended for fresh sheep in Newbie Village and not Wellington/Galebrook?

Vaultnash

Lvl 106 SEAsia
    Penguin

I found it’s annoying that i can’t shear sheep like before. I waiting but still took long time to shear new sheep.

Belgorath

Lvl 201 USEast2
    Penguin

Well if been trying to figure out when sheep is ready to be sheered? Still no answer been 20 mins still not ready if he changed and made it so we can’t get wool the same way doesnt it make it unfair for players that got to collect wool the old way

Belgorath

Lvl 201 USEast2
    Penguin

Hope the update does not effect the way we farm in galebrook everything in this game is meant to be farmed hope they keep it so secant still get wool from new spawned sheep

Kazul

Lvl 248 USEast
    Goblin

Just take 30 wool. Go to underworld and dupe it at altars. I’ve gotten thousands of wool that way. Farming it with shears is horrible and not even worth the effort.

Kaylovespie

Lvl 2 London
    Skeleton

I think this was meant for all areas, though it’s probably undergoing adjustments still. JVH has been pretty busy and has someone helping out with various changes currently being tested. He hasn’t had time to get dev notes together yet, but hopefully soon.

Penguin

Every time I try to shear a sheep, I get this same message. I don’t understand what’s going with the sheep, but I don’t like it. It’s not fun and it’s ruining knitting for me.

xxVALIANTxx

Lvl 95 USWest
    Skeleton

I do agree that Newbville sheep to be disabled for shearing because that’s pretty much an exploit people have been taking advantage of forever . It definitely should be limited to sheep farms in galebrook.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘"The Sheep isn't ready for shearing yet." Clarification on this change?’ is closed to new replies.