Swearing Problem

Home Forums Mystera Discussion Swearing Problem

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Turtle

A lot of adults play this game but there are also children like me my brother and other people. I’m tired of hearing all the swearing and if I tell them to stop they will just say some something insulting or ignore me. It’s also not just swearing people also say inappropriate things. In my game there’s a guy named Adam and he made up lies that I said a bad word on discord and he also said inappropriate stuff . I DON’T EVEN HAVE DISCORD! I ALSO DON’T EVEN SWEAR! AND THE INAPPROPRIATE STUFF MAKES ME FEEL WEIRD! You sadly can’t stop the lies but is there a chance that the developer could add something to ban people from global after swearing because when someone swears no one reports it. Then again they all swear themselves.

Swanzilla

Lvl 211 SEAsia
    Polar Bear

No, no he can’t lol swearing is freedom of speak:) if you dont like it a nice little magical command called /bchat exists /tchat and /tcchat WOW I KNOW RIGHT IT’S MAGIC:D. The only thing that needs to be monitored is trolls,pedos, racists, ect.

Swanzilla

Lvl 211 SEAsia
    Polar Bear

Speech* not speak sheesh dumb swans

Scurry

Lvl 34 USWest
    Wolf

@MichaelCLR
    yeah your best option is just the /report for something inappropriate and if it continues use the /ignore (player) this blocks all forms of chat from that player so you wont see them in globle anymore and they cant whisper to you. I usually /bchat as it is mostly drama anyway so just talk with my tribe mates.

Petros

Lvl 7 USWest
    Skeleton

If you check the play store page of the game it says that its not designed for children 🙂

Turtle

potatobean

Lvl 75 USWest2
    Penguin

@michaelCLR if u look at the app description on the play store and I’m sure somewhere on the website it says the game is rated PG16. So of course theres gonna be foule language and vulgar comments. Its apart of life.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Swearing Problem’ is closed to new replies.