Suspended from Global

Home Forums Mystera Discussion Suspended from Global

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    Zork9000

Lvl 146 USEast
    Polar Bear

A word to the trolls crying after being suspended from Global;
    There’s a reason you get suspended. Even if you’re not cussing when you’re just trash talking and lying in global all day don’t cry or threaten to get people perma-banned when you get suspended.
    Also, when you’re trolling on 5 alt accounts, don’t be surprised if they all get reported after your first two were suspended for trolling Global chat.
    And a word to the DEVs if they see this; these trolls and liars love their selective screenshots but they don’t show their own offensive garbage they spew all day.
    Thank you for giving us means to stop them as a community.

Calypso

Lvl 33 USEast
    Wolf

For anyone who’s not from USE and wants to know what the post is all about. Wolfpack and the Black Hand tribe basically pushed a report agenda on like 8 separate players who they simply did not like (got them all muted) and then muted anyone who said that false reporting was wrong.Some of the players reported were very reputable and weren’t even talking. Players like Zork are trolls of USE.

Zork9000

Lvl 146 USEast
    Polar Bear

I don’t think Eve, Calypso, Nail, Nellie, r20u84t495h9, Lilith, etc count as separate people since they’re all your alts.

Calypso

Lvl 33 USEast
    Wolf

Lol, you reported Me, Zephyr, BienJp, Overrated, Cops, and more all in less than 10 minutes.
    Cops and BienJp both for saying false reporting is wrong.

Zork9000

Lvl 146 USEast
    Polar Bear

BienJp, Cops and Overrated are all the same person. When he starts saying the server troll has been false reported after he’s been trash talking and telling lies just to irritate people for over an hour maybe he shouldn’t be surprised he’s also reported as he’s just picking up where the last troll left off.
    You reported these players yourself and were reported after you started spamming racial slurs.
    The screenshot is available in ML Discord USE dramaspampvp channel.

Calypso

Lvl 33 USEast
    Wolf

you: 🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡
    a clown

Zephyr

Lvl 51 USEast
    Wolf

Ok so when you lie it’s ok then Zork? You and your tribe literally claimed I’m a white supremacist then when I said I don’t believe in the supremacy of any race y’all told your whole tribe (which is half the server at this point) to report me for bringing up supremacy. All y’all do is trick nubs or force them to join y’all. Then y’all have tried to make me seem racist for some reason. Not to mention y’all constantly trying to kill everyone and boycott the dev. Not mention when I got unmuted y’all wanted to mute me “just for existing even though I just said hi. I’ll post the ss’ in a minute since you are probably gonna try to lie yourself out.

Zephyr

Lvl 51 USEast
    Wolf

Also the only reason he is posting this is on here is because he got banned on the discord and so did some of his tribemates because they have been deemed trolls.

Calypso

Lvl 33 USEast
    Wolf

Zork you and your tribe verbally harass me on a daily basis. I have screenshots of you telling me that i’m your ****hore and that I need to come give you a **** massage. Not to mention you on discord begging me to send you nudes. Tell me why everyone else deserves to get muted except for you?

Zephyr

Lvl 51 USEast
    Wolf
    Zephyr

Lvl 51 USEast
    Wolf

Also Calypso you get muted because you spew racist words and other inappropriate things every 5 seconds, but in the first picture I literally logged on and in the second one I got reported for talking/being a white supremacist when I don’t believe in supremacy of any race.

Calypso

Lvl 33 USEast
    Wolf

Ok I deserve to be reported but nobody deserves to be reported for no reason. I was just reporting you because you do dumb stuff to me too and honestly Zephyr, you are hated allot, I think you’re really rude, you definitely lack the ability to really analyze people or yourself. But you’re a smart young boy who’s probably one a spelling B once or twice, these people need to stop. They’re hypocrites

Turtle

I must to say something. While I played I see on chat that some people accuse a player to be an pedophile. What is the issue of this.

Zephyr

Lvl 51 USEast
    Wolf

Who are you talking about Iwanttoplay? I haven’t seen anyone called a pedo since coolhand left.

LLOOGGAANN

Lvl 21 USEast
    Wolf

If it’s causing this much trouble (which it is, I’ve seen people from just about every server complaining about false reports), just remove the report system. If people don’t like what someone is saying, they can /ignore them.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘Suspended from Global’ is closed to new replies.