Supporter disappeared same day I bought it?

Home Forums Bug Reports Supporter disappeared same day I bought it?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Feydra

Lvl 60 USWest
    Penguin

I purchased the $9.99 supporter pack today, and recieved supporter for about an hour before it disappeared when I purchased a costume from the costume shop… Please fix this lol

EDIT:

Nevermind. I guess each diamond is equal to one day of Supporter status, so if you spend them buying costumes, you lose your ability to wear those costumes lol
    Kaios

Lvl 233 USTexas
    Skeleton

Indeed it’s rather counter-intuitive to the overall enjoyment of the costumes. I would like to see diamonds that are purchased end up in two categories; Category 1 the amount of diamonds you bought ticks down at 1 per day for supporter. Category 2 the amount of diamonds you bought also goes in to the pool in which you can use to purchase costumes. Neither category loses diamonds when the other does.

Polar Bear

+1 to Kaios Idea

Destic12

Lvl 70 USWest2
    Turtle

+2

Wolf

+lots

Smash

Lvl 115 London
    Wolf

+lots x2

Wolf

Permanent in game purchases would be more up to par, if you spend $60 on costumes but don’t pay out the $10 per month, your original $60 is wasted. To sum up, most players opt to spend nothing or maybe a few months support rather than hundreds of people spending a few dollars every few days. Get 200 supporters and you net $2000 per month, get 600 people spending $3 – $100 for permanent purchases would net anywhere from $1,800 to $60,000.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Supporter disappeared same day I bought it?’ is closed to new replies.