Suggestion: Tower Nerf

Home Forums Mystera Discussion Suggestion: Tower Nerf

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Kaios

Lvl 233 USTexas
    Skeleton

Please do something about players building large amounts of towers in a very small radius around each other, I see 20 or more on screen in some areas and it’s a bit ridiculous.

My suggestion to you would be to reduce damage dealt by towers based on how many are in close enough proximity to each other to hit a player at the same time. 1-3 towers hitting a player at once is not a huge deal but when it starts getting upwards of 10 that gives a little more cause for concern.

As an example, perhaps something like if a player takes 30 damage from a single tower if they are being hit by 4 or more the damage done by each tower could be reduced and even more if more towers hit at the same time.

Tux

Lvl 120 USEast
    Polar Bear

The towers use to cost more in resources to build. Then cost was reduced and towers were made stronger. I think towers cost should be increased again and it’ll help a bit with people building hundreds of towers. Before they use to cost 5gold to make.

Wolf

I agree with Tuxs suggestion on increased material cost. NOT nerfing damage. You do that and tribe halls will be ransacked immediately from tanks just eating the damage and then they loot at will after killing the towers. Decreasing damage in any fashion would result in a required 24/7 presence. We are very active but other people have lives.

Goblin

I have no problem with increased material costs, but nerfing towers really woouldnt be good. I have personally tanked 3 towers simultaneously while a friend with high healing healed me through it. Took awhile and a few bandages, but ran them out of arrows and freely raided the area. Was 2 man party, and they had towers spaced so every spot was protected by 3.

I don’t see how you could protect without at least 5-10 towers per spot from anyone at that point if you nerf damage. The reason you see obnoxious numbers of towers is the miniscule amount of damage they do.

7-10 damage a shot isn’t enough to deter just about anyone, if you just have 1 tower protecting your wall, they are going to just walk away, heal, and walk back, to commence beating on your wall. If tower costs was increased, then it’d be more of an investment for security, and I’m all for that, but merging damage would render towers useless.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Suggestion: Tower Nerf’ is closed to new replies.