(RoadMap – Ask for Devs)

Home Forums Mystera Discussion (RoadMap – Ask for Devs)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Penguin

Hello, I’m new to the game, and I think it has a lot of potential, however there is little information about future developments that the creators of the game have in mind. I would like to know if they have a roadmap that shows which are priorities of new implementations. 😀 Happy Day

Axle

Lvl 334 USWest2
    Goblin

The dev usually puts a bit of info in the end of each update post. There has always been 1 update a month since iv started playing so its regular. But no fixed roadmap no. You can scroll back in old update posts to see whats planned.

Septic

Lvl 152 USEast
    Wolf

Yeah create a minimap just to show stone road and gravel path is good one to me. But. Where to put it? The whole screen is full of button and chat

Sleepyhead

Lvl 97 USEast2
    Polar Bear

Not a literal Road Map @Akanthor LMAO

It’s worth mentioning there aren’t Devs (plural), just 1. This game is also a side-gig for him and his real job and life take priority. With that being said he may not want to commit to future content schedule. There’s a lot on the table including fixing bugs, putting out new content, tuning systems that haven’t been touched in years(so much potential!) and of course server performance.

I wish the dev would engage with the community more and ask the players who support the game WHY they support the game and what they expect in the future. The one time in recent memory players tried reaching out to express their concern AS A WHOLE (‘Regarding the second Serenity update‘) we got no response.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘(RoadMap – Ask for Devs)’ is closed to new replies.