PvP Solution!!!

Home Forums Mystera Discussion PvP Solution!!!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Bloodwick

Lvl 80 SEAsia2
    Turtle

I should have posted this by now,but better late then never. Warriorjay had a sense of what I talked about on USW-2, but here is what I envisioned.
    Killing someone who does not have a skull will as we already know give you Infamy. I think Infamy should no longer give any type of deduction towards your experience gain or status. Also, the only way to get rid of the infamy is by being killed by another player. Now here is the interesting part. The infamy you lose will be given to the player that killed you in the form of myst. So, if manage to kill several players before death you can accumulate a hefty infamy bounty. It will give servers like USW-2 the initiative to take down unstoppable serial killers like Beets….haha. Another idea towards this concept is allowing revenge so to speak. What I mean is when you kill someone you will have a yellow skull only they can see and no matter if you already lose your infamy to another player or not you will always have the yellow skull until they get revenge and kill you. When that happens they receive x2 myst.
    Everyone add your thoughts and have fun.

RebCpl

Lvl 125 USEast
    Penguin

How do you prevent rampant myst farming through the use of cannon-fodder alts?

With just a little bit of effort, you could put a tribe to work farming myst with just a couple of throw-away accounts.

Bloodwick

Lvl 80 SEAsia2
    Turtle

Great question! The player with Infamy will lose myst equal to his total infamy when killed. Also, you must have a minimum of 2,000 myst before you can attack someone without infamy. Players with Infamy must have myst equal to their total infamy before they can attack someone without infamy.If you have infamy you cannot receive a infamy bounty if you kill someone with infamy.

Karnaa

Lvl 169 SEAsia
    Wolf

Imagine thinking this is a good idea

Bloodwick

Lvl 80 SEAsia2
    Turtle

Here is another addition to this pvp solution of mine. If you kill someone with a yellow skull which would be considered a revenge kill you automatically recieve the highest level item they have equipped. Also, if you kill someone with infamy and they are 10 levels higher than you then there is a + 10% chance of them dropping items. If they are 20 levels higher there is a + 20% chance. + 30 levels higher there is a +30% chance.
    Another idea I came up with is something to boost players who were killed by a higher level. If a player is 10 levels or more higher than you and they kill you and gain infamy whenever you attack them while they have a yellow skull you will have a + 10% boost to all your skills and your speed aswell as your health.

Ahnna2

Lvl 85 USTexas
    Turtle

Look man, ik whats like to be randomly killed, even if it has been awhile; but this is more benefiting to trolls and those that come in game to say inapporpriate stuff much more then it benefits the common player. UST has alot of troll/server-wide kos players becuase of what they say in global chat, and this is something that they would love to exploit.

Shevya

Lvl 22 USWest
    Penguin

Sounds way too easy to abuse, both for pkers and normal players. Use your ascender to rack up a bunch of infamy, execute with your carner for easy myst and sin xp. It doesnt even make sense to not let an ally bank in on your bounty,especially if it didn’t go away

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘PvP Solution!!!’ is closed to new replies.