Mystera Lore – Mystera IS the Underworld.

Home Forums Mystera Discussion Mystera Lore – Mystera IS the Underworld.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Firiga

Lvl 43 USEast2
    Wolf

Many worlds exist past our extension of consciousness. One world we may indulge in, is the world of Mystera. In my ventures I’ve discovered quite odd things about this world, that seem to make little sense for a normal life.

1.) We can choose to re-live if we die. Our bodies may get cut to pieces, but we can always return, feeling slightly weaker than before.
    2.) The concept of a day-night cycle seems to be missing here, eluding to a possible illusion of sunlight.
    3.) The compass we use identifies certain areas below us as “The Underworld” However something strikes me odd. IF the underworld begins at “Underworld level 4” Where are the other three levels? Quite simply, they’re above us. The Deep Cave, Underground, and the “Surface” of Galebrook. Mystera does not just have an underworld, it IS an underworld. A place of condemnation, punishment, and reflection of past mistakes.

Won’t ever really feel the same knowing we’re living in a place for the dead to pass over.

Petros

Lvl 7 USWest
    Skeleton

Yes!

Ive thought of mystera being the underworld just as you said in your third point.

Maybe there will be new lore when the east town gets released, explaining more about the world.

By the way, you dont choose whether you want to relive or not. Your character will be ressurrected even if you close the game after dying. Destined to live and die for eternity :p

RiValkyrie

Lvl 3 USEast
    Wolf

Woah! Nicely done. +1

Turtle

I love that !
    I do hope some lore will be implemented at some point …

Or you know, I’ll just take yours as canon Firiga

Firiga

Lvl 43 USEast2
    Wolf

@WillHououin Lol, Id LOVE to make the lore for this game. Been on and off it for years. Im sure my creative energy would make a more immersive experience for some of the crowd.

Axle

Lvl 339 USWest2
    Goblin

Now i think all sad abt my mystera home *pouts*

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Mystera Lore – Mystera IS the Underworld.’ is closed to new replies.