Have Chaos been changed? Or are they bugged?

Home Forums Mystera Discussion Have Chaos been changed? Or are they bugged?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Kaios

Lvl 233 USTexas
    Skeleton

Why are high level chaos all of the sudden targeting and killing low level characters that have them blocked in, this never happened before.

If this was a legitimate change and not some weird issue going I think it’s something that seriously needs to be reconsidered before lvl 150 chaos ruin every server or for the love of God nerf those things.

Penguin

Kill it or die with honor. Never knew UST had no balls. Last i heard QuitMind was good in your server.

Paisley

Lvl 77 USTexas
    Fallen Knight

It’s nothing to do with balls, and everything to do with a lack of cohesion, and the fact that there’s four of them running around right now. The one with the sword being especially troublesome as it hits anyone trying to block it in. So, new tactics will need to be learned or the top levels will need to pause their fighting and pull together at some point to wipe it out (and die a few times in the process). I’m game, if I’m needed, but I’m no badass, I could stall it for maybe 5 seconds.

if its specifically targeting newbies who haven’t hit it, and are not in the way of its sword though that would be a good thing to know about if its the new game experience though.

Suffer

Lvl 355 USEast2
    Wolf

It was a needed change, low levels should not be able to block chaos. Chaos are a threat again!!

Petros

Lvl 7 USWest
    Skeleton

Agree, 150lvl chaos should be the biggest pve threat for a server. It doesnt make sense stopping it with low level characters

Kaios

Lvl 233 USTexas
    Skeleton

I agree with you guys that they should be a large threat but perhaps they should not be so easy to produce then.

Kaios

Lvl 233 USTexas
    Skeleton

And sorry for the double post but I missed the edit window, even if this is a real change it’s still not consistent anyways since I’ve still managed to kill a 150 chaos and 146 chaos just today while they were blocked by low level characters so it isn’t happening all the time which led me to believe it may not be intentional.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Have Chaos been changed? Or are they bugged?’ is closed to new replies.