Clarification — Sheep Population?

Home Forums Mystera Discussion Clarification — Sheep Population?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Seryn

Lvl 300 USEast2
    Skeleton

Just a quick clarifying question on a point of contention that’s been around for several months,

Is there a max population cap on sheep in Galebrook that interferes with breeding? Or is breeding sheep unlimited?

Anecdotally sheep breeding has been unreliable at least since the farming patch, often waiting several minutes for each spawn with some spawns simply not breeding period despite being correctly fed and only having 2-4 sheep in a 20×20 (or larger) area. And also anecdotally, sheep spawns seem to be extremely prompt if you have two or more players shearing and culling their herds simultaneously, which would make sense if we’re flirting with a max population cap. But according to conventional wisdom such a cap only applies to chickens, so is there also a cap on sheep or has breeding simply become very RNG and my brain is trying to formulate patterns where there are none?

Thanks in advance! 🙂

Seryn

Lvl 300 USEast2
    Skeleton

Bump.

Polar Bear

Bump. I’d like to know too.

Btw Seryn, my animal farm is 12×8 and I am able to breed and keep 8 sheep max now. I wasn’t able to scout if my neighbors have sheep too so I never knew why my sheep won’t breed before (or if it mattered).

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Clarification — Sheep Population?’ is closed to new replies.