BUG death player Mariah

Home Forums Bug Reports BUG death player Mariah

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    UnstableSoul

Lvl 112 Brazil
    Turtle

the player Mariah, in this case, my wife, died for something non-existent. She was in Underworld, killed an animal, after that died. not even the global chat could understand the reason for the death. she lost items, how will we do?
    The screenshot of the death with no reason

https://uploaddeimagens.com.br/imagens/morte_maria__sem_explicacao-png

UnstableSoul

Lvl 112 Brazil
    Turtle
    Mariah

Lvl 121 Brazil
    Penguin

I died for nothing. I died for no reason, nothing close, and not even the chat showed the reason for death. I lost items from my set with Stained. 🙁

Polar Bear

Died of hunger?

LadyMay16

Lvl 88 USEast
    Turtle

From my understanding you can’t actually die from hunger. You do however, drop health until a certain point. Which makes you an easier ‘One shot’ target.

Paisley

Lvl 77 USTexas
    Fallen Knight

You can’t die from hunger. Deaths to traps show up like you just died tho, so I expect the hp were low, a trap was triggered, and death occurred with no visible reason

Paisley

Lvl 77 USTexas
    Fallen Knight

You can’t die from hunger. Deaths to traps show up like you just died tho, so I expect the hp were low, a trap was triggered, and death occurred with no visible reason

Cat

Lvl 7 SEAsia
    Wolf

u cant die from traps it will leave u 1hp, sometimes i saw ppl died like this. once friend died on stp while mined gemstone nothing killed him, he just died

Stormhold

Lvl 5 USEast
    Penguin

I literally died to nothing in uw I had killed everything in the area and didn’t step on a trap and still died.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘BUG death player Mariah’ is closed to new replies.