Animal Protection

Home Forums Mystera Discussion Animal Protection

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Colossus

Lvl 233 USEast
    Wolf

I think that there should be some way of protecting your farm animals, like maybe put in another animal that can protect the others like a donkey or llama, make dogs have the ability to protect animals with a command like “protect”, or make the animals able to fight together to protect themselves against wolfs and snakes.

I also think that there should be some way to increase your dog’s armor and attack. I think this could be done by making some equipment that is special for dogs like dog armor, which would work like your armor. I think that they could have level requirements, like every 10 levels they can have a new armor that would have like +5 def, +10, +15, +30 and so on. You would have to repair it after awhile, and it would notify you in the chat saying “your dog’s pelt armor needs repaired.” For weapons, I think that there should be a dog version of knuckle weapons called “claws” that have level requirements for the dogs, like every 10 levels you can give them a new one, and give a +5 attack, +10, +15, +30, and so on that you can enchant later on. You also would have to repair these after awhile as well. I also think they should be able to train on training dummies to increase their level in weapons.

Polar Bear

Dogs would be to OP then…… dogs already are strong enough if you put work into them ( my dog already destroys most lower level chaos without any issues)

Sirrus

Lvl 17 USWest
    Skeleton

-1 to weapons and armors for dogs

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Animal Protection’ is closed to new replies.