After the 10th Millenium

Home Forums Mystera Discussion After the 10th Millenium

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    lucas100vzs

Lvl 119 Brazil
    Goblin

Correct me if I’m wrong, but wasn’t supposed to us to gain exp whe we have our 10 blue stars and open the “10 th” mastery star?
    We gain exp to make our 10 blue star “top skill” to drain it on a bugged npc (yes, haunted remains don’t drain 100% times your top skill, he drains some top blue star senseless) , but we do’t gain any exp to level up our level.
    Could you guys imagine what would happen whe you reach 349 Stars? The last star won’t give you the levels, so they made a “reset” game plus “ascend” to you only reset 250-300 times, before ascend? What about those who want to get 350 Resets? It’s impossible to reach it, whe I say impossible, not because the required time, but the programation itself don’t allow it….

Axle

Lvl 334 USWest2
    Goblin

yeh its always been that way. not possible to get em all. highest rn is like 260 sumthin so far. n that took her 2yrs so u rly shoudnt worry abt it unles ur planing to spend 3yrs carning.

Focus

Lvl 60 USWest
    Wolf

I’m currently working on getting 9 blues in literally everything to try and push this problem as far as it can go to the maximum possible carns (starting with some of the most difficult).

I’ll update the forums on my findings as I get nearer to the goal, still only 107 carns for the time being.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘After the 10th Millenium’ is closed to new replies.