YOU CAN CHANGE A PLAYERS NAME???

Home Forums Mystera Discussion YOU CAN CHANGE A PLAYERS NAME???

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Tracksuit

Lvl 130 London
    Turtle

Hi.
    In advance, sorry for a clickbait name, this really requires an attention.

Today, I want to point a situation when a specific user PhntomPain = XExodiaKamiX cahnged his name, where the profile info said that that is not possible. As he shown in his video by the name of “Mystera Legacy – how to change a name!” (YouTube) (I am not allowed to leave links due to Terms of Service rules, please mke yourself to search tht name by own), he pays 15 diamonds to one of the game adminitrators to change it manually.

Th point of this topic is that many of players play the game, lets say, not paying respect to a humanity part of the players, so they gets their deserved KOS mark upon their account names in a short time.
    I see this as the one direction way to abuse the social mechanics and to trick good players only. By tge simple logic, good players will not have a need to be forgotten, but the bad ones as raiders, stealers traitors and ect. will likely to do so.

In a matter of the game, this is 100% unhealthy deal and the only people who will defend it are the lowest trust tier listed.

Here is nothing to get ofended from, only a pure logic.

Swanzilla

Lvl 211 SEAsia
    Polar Bear

Dude how is this a way to abuse? Sure trolls COULD DO THIS but in reality the name change will take at least 2 days if not more the dev is slow with responding not to mention it would take $5 just to do it (15 diamonds) besides if you wanna blame someone for letting that leak then blame me I told Kami how to do it I didnt really care what he did with it literally no troll would take the time to change their name for actual money when you could simply make a new account and if they do theyd be discovered fast if anyone in your server had common sense theyd notice the absence of the former troll and immediately pickup on the new person’s name using this method to troll isnt even worth it

Necroxis

Lvl 249 USWest
    Turtle

I would not change the name just for the purpose after raiding. Its the best if i just make a new acc to raid eh. Its not as cheap as u think u know. U need to pay for 5$ just to change the name, really. So means that everytime u raid u change ur name, how much would it cost. Theres maybe a purpose for this matter in changing name.
    1. We want to support dev.
    2. We are boring with the old name.
    3. Getting a new cool name rather than a dik name u put while u r still nub.

Think critical gurl think.

Tracksuit

Lvl 130 London
    Turtle

Funny, all arguments from SE Asia 😉

The point is, some people can affort it, and most likely the would change their name for fun after lets say, a full month of griefing, starting from inviting tonns of allies, stealing tribes shared property, sabotaging, road tiling entire base and just killing most members in their sleep. If lucky, get trust to get access to some of accounts mess them up. Then, for the rest of the time, selling for gold items that were taken from that tribe and hide all worthy items on alts, while pk ing wildly.
    Sounds like fun isnt it?
    Especially when you can just pay $5 and start it all over again fresh with so juicy new flow of emotions 🙂
    A perfect psycho simulator, i say.

edit: and by the time how this all has happened, change the server along with a name to be completely forgotten while gaining reincarnations or levels on another server, or returning to already advanced account and continue the series.
    Totally worth these $5 per month more or less.

Servant

Lvl 147 USWest
    Wolf

It isn’t too hard to remember trolls by checking their level and if they carn its substantially easier to find them and notice that something might be off. If they can easily infiltrate a tribe at lvl 60 or with only a few carns that tribe deserves it to some degree.

Tracksuit

Lvl 130 London
    Turtle

Some people are so good at acting, they can live entire players live in role, trully making own game progress by the time.
    Besides, even if a troll creates its alt, noone can say for sure who is it really without falcely accusing, only by the death messages or by the manners to talk. The problem is, it wont show the previous accounts name after the death announcement and it is unlikely they would share cool stories about previous “lives”.
    And as i said before in an edit, these people can swap servers infinitely, noone ever will have a trace of them, logging their movements for months with no rest.
    Will you do it? Unlikely.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘YOU CAN CHANGE A PLAYERS NAME???’ is closed to new replies.