West lag

Home Forums Mystera Discussion West lag

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Penguin

Been over a week of lag so bad can not Myst grind at all been mining just to play but any type of real play is not going to happen and this happens allot

Dissaray

Lvl 97 USEast2
    Skeleton

Thats bad. I remember time, when there was only 1 server and 40-70 players online in game. So, i from Russia, can you even understand what kind of lags i have, playing so far away from server? Yes you can, cause you have them too now 😛 Anyway, if earlier you have no lags on this serv its strange, maybe its because of more online and new accs every day.

YoungGunzz

Lvl 64 USTexas
    Turtle

I dont keep my head down start tons of drama have most of the server wsnting to kill me and yes i die but barely ever. I just use a ms house and have a little noob shack out in gale. I never open my ms door with anyone in my screen I die if must. I stay uw or wolf cave and that alone is key to survival. Start out farming snake pit and graveyard. Ms houses need work was able to disorient into a house and take end game books gear and 400 g. Should just make ms houses to where only the owner can enter.

PeaTearGrifn

Lvl 135 USWest
    Penguin

Hmm…I havent gotten an entire week so bad on west, there has been a couple of days where it’s been pretty bad for me but the rest of the time it’s been fine.
    Maybe ISP is having issues? I haven’t really been on today tho just check shop n left so far.

Wolf

Lestat, I think that was a bit off-topic, though perhaps you’ve given some good advice to newbies who play the game.

As for Lag, I get hit with the occasional lag spike, but it hasn’t been so bad that it’s prevented me from playing the game at all. Most of the time, especially when sharing a Myst grinding spot with other players, it seems that I will hit a hiccup in my connectivity, and that’s all the time it takes for someone else to come along and steal my loot.

I have some input regarding surviving a PvP Server, but I’ll keep that in the active threads currently discussing the state of the community.

Petros

Lvl 7 USWest
    Skeleton

@Lestat wrong topic?

Penguin

No tested my net and tried other games online not my net but I am constantly lagging out was minning last night I stopped minning because of lag and then after it quit lagging had 2 snakes beating me down to about half health and lost my my minning shield before I could do anything about it that is what is constantly happening the game freezes then goes turbo to recoup and that’s bad when you are in the uw died yesterday as well in the uw because of the same issue game stalls then goes turbo and splat

Wolf

All I can suggest is, when you’re getting really bad lag, try and find things you can do that are a bit safer than grinding mobs.

When the lag gets bad, I give up on grinding Myst and go back to my gardening. 😀

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘West lag’ is closed to new replies.