Wellington Unbearable

Home Forums General Discussion Wellington Unbearable

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    lucas100vzs

Lvl 119 Brazil
    Goblin

I was thinking about “why wellington is becoming so empty lately” and I started a new account, and guess what parameters I found:

Character Level: 16
    Serenity: 48 hours
    Myst Cost: 40 myst
    Repair Cost: 4 myst per structure
    Repair level: 20

So, they said “myst cost was fixed” but they fixed base in percentage, and percentage with low numbers equals nothing…
    Wellington is really unbearable at even 48h serenity…
    40 myst cost per 4 myst repair don’t change…
    This is why no one is building up there anymore, even the new players..sad…
    Will this change?

I vote for the old cost system to spend 1 myst in repair.

Swanzilla

Lvl 211 SEAsia
    Polar Bear

Again what is with you Brazilian whiners? The dev literally gives you a unraidable area and it is “unbearable” like seriously it is too cheap to live there in my eyes anything that is practically unraidable is ridiculously overpowered the only thing you need to leave Wellington for is to myst farm in a pve zone or you can go to gale and train on dummies which if you’re smart really isnt an issue if it is so unbearable why dont you get some guts and go to gale? Wellington in my eyes shouldnt even exist I think lower level players should have something like a “vault” that you can manually put and retrieve items in and it be taken away after a set time and it tracks your ip to prevent alts from doing it

Swanzilla

Lvl 211 SEAsia
    Polar Bear

How about you earn your “unraidable” bases by creating them if you go to SEA and look in the deserts underground you will see my entire base going from what would be the grass area (maybe a bit higher also) all the way down to the south west border and the bases from the outside I consider them practically unraidable if done correctly and it would be very difficult to at the very very least (MooMoo and Redshar)

Focus

Lvl 60 USWest
    Wolf

If you know what you’re doing, you can get your myst costs as low as 2 myst per 5% repair on structures in Wellington.

You just need to be willing to think outside the box a little.

lucas100vzs

Lvl 119 Brazil
    Goblin

Calm down swan, are you mad about something related to wellington?
    Because, if you don’t use it, I understand it, I created this topic to players who use it, especially, newbies.

I mean, it’s unbearable to a newbie player to construct in wellington, cause 10 structures would cost 400 myst to construct, and 40+ myst per repair.

I’m not focusing on you guys, calm your angry. Wellington was constructed to home newbies and now to home pve players with serenity.
    But serenity took down newbies from wellington by his high cost. Don’t get me wrong, it’s better for a old player to take easily 100k+ myst to repair his house and take his own cost down with serenity and myst spent to repair his own house, than a newbie player….
    So now, more than never, the point is create a ascended alt with power enough to rapid farm wolf cave, and it’s ok.
    Read the topic when I said “Unbearable to newbie” before distill your madness over people.

-Yeah Focus, I know it’s based on repair level, but what I meant to say is: Serenity get % to reduce myst cost, but for newbie players, percentage don’t make any effect, cause they have low values…Serenity have a huge update over 10k+ myst cost, but for players under 20 myst cost, it’s nothing but an useless math downgrade system over myst cost….

Swanzilla

Lvl 211 SEAsia
    Polar Bear

I’m not angry I’m saying Wellington shouldn’t even exist in general if you want a unraidable base I see it as you should earn it not hide in Wellington…. Wellington is too cheap in my eyes literally all you have to do is feed a alt ice elementals for a hour and you’re good for repairs for weeks if you get pked it is part of the game and to let newbies actually not be raided I suggest some type of personal vault system(and no stat loss) for any players under level 50 (If the ip matches with anyone above this it will all be lost) then once the player hits a certain stage they will be given their items back in some way (I’m not bothering thinking of a logical way to do this)

Focus

Lvl 60 USWest
    Wolf

Redacted

lucas100vzs

Lvl 119 Brazil
    Goblin

That would perfectly work Swan, but there’s only one problem: abuse.
    In pvp games, “power abuse” should be named someone who is strong enough to kill without obeying any rule, but he can be defeated by same power players, but MYSTERA got his own “power abuse” type who people got strong, and get in big tribes that they can do whatever they want by unlimited time(unlimited time: they get bored from game/ they empty the server/ they make newbies never come back/ they destroy any possibility to anyone grow up)

There’s once a game called “GGE” who had the same base of pvp, but browser castle construct…An whole tribe lv. 50-80+ was bullying players level 20-…so they needed a cap system to them until level 50….but tribe 80 were still attacking lower levels(lv. 80 was too OP in resources) , so they capped a “10-50” / “50-79” and “80-80”, even people complaining about it, just because the game is at free will, so there’s always someone who will ask to “TAKE DOWN GUARD DO ME KILL NEWBIES” , “DESTROY WELLINGTON TO ME ATTACKING WHO I DONT LIKE” , because if you don’t attack and make power abuse, you know that there is alot of people around other servers who did this…Kids exists on mmorpg’s to screw things up(and some frustated adults too)…So we need the system to give us a cap.

There are PVP and PVE players for free and donators, and the game lose alot of donate when a PVE donator quit, the same way a PVP quit…
    So it needs a balance.

What I don’t get is: no one complained about wellington myst cost and adm changed it to worse…
    Days ago serpent mother poison damage just bugged to drain all your life..so I wonder, how these bugs happen, and how so many ideas happen here, and they update to things that nobody asked?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Wellington Unbearable’ is closed to new replies.