Wellington balancing

Home Forums Mystera Discussion Wellington balancing

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    AARC

Lvl 140 USTexas
    Skeleton

Adding a Barrier that prevents infamous players from entering would help wellington quite a lot. Players avoiding death will still be able to hide there without infamy but infamous players wouldn’t. And if you do make this change i would suggest doing the same to southern pass, as infamous players can hide there too.

Penguin

infamous players would still need to have a place to go and calm down the infamy, and it wouldn’t be very fair to the infamous player if they couldn’t go and hide somewhere.

AARC

Lvl 140 USTexas
    Skeleton

They still would be able to hide in their bases. well maybe not not be able to enter. maybe make it so that infamous players can be hit in wellington, and their structures can be broken while they are infamous.

BloodShot

Lvl 85 USTexas
    Goblin

u can already atk players who are skulled in wellington….cant you?

Paisley

Lvl 77 USTexas
    Fallen Knight

the assumption here also is that all infamous people are hostile, I get infamy for removing signs in the road, I get infamy for avenging someone else’s death, I get infamy for killing people who’ve quit playing and are taking up space in my base 🙂 I don’t actually USE wellington, but, blocking people from it who have infamy could affect anyone really

I can’t see anyone simply living out their entire game experience in wellington, so, if someone is truly bad they can be taken care of when they leave that area. I see it as playing tag and there’s “home base” which is safe and you can’t tag people. eventually they’re going to step outside the safe zone 😀

xxVALIANTxx

Lvl 95 USWest
    Skeleton

I think Wellington is a great feature and nothing needs to be done to it besides maybe tweaking myst cost . I had a really tough time trying to build in Wellington two ways . One as grinding myst as a low level noob and this took me quite a while to make anything moderate like a small square home. With being burdened and not being able to store anything other than using an alt it actually makes this even more complicated when you are doing the beginning grind . I would think that most new players trying to use Wellington will be turned off by this . You have to really try it urself to understand . Then I tried making a Wellington home by saving myst from reincarnation and trying it that way unfortunately there the myst cost was HUGE. Either way I’d say maybe some consideration on the myst cost will make this area more attractive and cause more players to develop a beautiful Wellington in all servers.

Wellington should definitely not be taken away because of all the work the devs put into making it was a direct cause and effect with player and community activity. You have to deal with it and understand it serves it’s purpose. ( Regards to all the Wellington needs to be removed troll posts )

~VALIANT

Nice to see you all again 🙂

AARC

Lvl 140 USTexas
    Skeleton

Ty valiant. Wellington is not bad. just pricy. but I do belive that tweaking it so infamous players can’t log out in wellington unless there in a bed might be nice.

xxVALIANTxx

Lvl 95 USWest
    Skeleton

Sorry I was responding to a couple different posts at once with my response it seems , no rage at you . I agree ! That part there is probably very pesky. Maybe there is a way to add a increased cool down timer specific there or something that doesn’t allow people with infamy to enter the zone or the doors to personal homes are locked in Wellington if you have infamy ?

AARC

Lvl 140 USTexas
    Skeleton

Like you can’t enter wellington for 5 minutes since the last time you got infamy would work. maybe even less time.

Derick

Lvl 148 USWest
    Goblin

You can already atrack infamous players in green zones(including Welly) and they can do nothing to fight back, unless you’re infamous as well, without fleeing to a white zone first.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Wellington balancing’ is closed to new replies.