Weird distant teleport bug

Home Forums Bug Reports Weird distant teleport bug

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    tioluko

Lvl 41 USTexas
    Polar Bear

It’s hard to explain but thats definitely not mormal.

While I was underground, maybe due to some lag, i wasnt able to walk past a point with nothing on it. When I lensed it… it was… ME

http://prntscr.com/jfond2

The weird part is… when I tried to punch it to see it I could “move” the invisible clone me (since I coudn’t damage), I got instantly teleported to 250:1 in underground

So yea… just reporting that…

• This topic was modified 6 years ago by  tioluko.
    tioluko

Lvl 41 USTexas
    Polar Bear

Update: After I logged off and logged in.. the “invisible unpassable thing” is still there, the only difference is that if I lense it, there is nothing this time.

But the thing is still here, I cant cross it, and punching it won’t teleport me anymore (thank god, lol)

In any case… it is on 256, 117 Underground, In case anyone want to check it (I need to know if its happening only for me, lol)

• This reply was modified 6 years ago by  tioluko.

Polar Bear

What the hell? Lol.

Goblin

Could be an admin hanging out, as they are invisible, or an improperly cleared square where someone teleported out but the space is still registering as occupied. Lensing yourself might be a case of it looking for something, but using your characters ID as that was the most recent thing to occupy the mem.

Idk

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Weird distant teleport bug’ is closed to new replies.