Weekly Events Idea

Home Forums Mystera Discussion Weekly Events Idea

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    xxVALIANTxx

Lvl 95 USWest
    Skeleton

This is an interesting one , OK so this game leaves it up to the players to write the story book , make it eventful and lay out the drama and happening and mold the world around this , this is the beauty of a sandbox … However let’s just say a little help from system automation never hurt.

I’ve had alot of experience in RTS games and one thing that is appealing to ALL players from all games is people love rewards , and events to look forward to . Let’s face it if you aren’t feeling rewarded or have any plan in mind to look forward to well you get a little bored right ? Imagine this happens on all the servers some people may get so bored with no one directing Events or making things happen. . . They may even kill each other out of boredom. …. Hmmmm…. Well anyways . Here’s my idea. Think of different automated events that rewarded people and gave props to the winner in a server broadcast banner. You can make a fishing event in the southern pass winner gets 2000 fish ! Something revolving on a weekly basis that keeps people incentive . Let’s just say the community wouldn’t hurt with just a touch of automated direction along with the versatility of it’s sandbox environment . I think if you brainstormed on this . As well as giving daily -weekly log in rewards . Thing’s like this !!!! Really get people going and keep things floating when no one is being interesting. Maybe even a weekly pvp event that gets announcement within the server ! The possibility is endless so I’ll let you think it instead of me write it all ^^

xxVALIANTxx

Lvl 95 USWest
    Skeleton

A weekly pvp event in the server may help everyone unleash the blood lust for some hours and allow the farmers to go hide in the home and all the warriors come out and go crazy a little for some hours ! Hahahah highest kill counts gets announcement . Who likes it ?

xxVALIANTxx

Lvl 95 USWest
    Skeleton

Maybe to boot with the market square advancement idea you can make a bulliten board in market square that gets updated with coming server updates breif info and events coming.

Sorry flowing with ideas haa

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Weekly Events Idea’ is closed to new replies.