We need new server for android

Home Forums Mystera Discussion We need new server for android

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Turtle

Greetings all

Im one of the new players of android , and the game its just perfect the unique problem its the power abuse of the highest level its just not fair to new players like me , who i got killed all the time by level 60.

Will be fair to new player to dont leave the game to make a androi server so everyone can enjoy the game and dont be abuse by higher level or at least make a cap to pvp 🙂

Greetings Spaceboy
    One of the android users who dont quit bc power abuser

Turtle

SpaceBoy has fallen! They were level 16 and skilled at chopping. Murdered by Enable!

Tux

Lvl 120 USEast
    Polar Bear

Enable is actually a new player also. I believe he’s been playing for about a week or so.

Turtle

Playing for 2 weeks and still have less murder count then someone who’s playing for 2 days (like yourself). I suck at this game 🙁

Turtle

Very sad to have level 67 raiding your house of wood and puting penis inside

Goblin

The player count is low enough already, so splitting the playerbase wouldnt be good.

Servers cost money, they are not free, if you want a server, donate for it.

And most of all, this is a sandbox, with PVP, you are bound to be attacked by someone sooner or later.

Turtle

Very sad to have level 67 raiding your house of wood and puting penis inside

I’m sorry, did you just accuse me of sexual violence?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘We need new server for android’ is closed to new replies.