We can't clean the stone road with shovel.

Home Forums General Discussion We can't clean the stone road with shovel.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    SongokuHun

Lvl 96 USWest
    Turtle

Hi i just see all the time in chat players trying to clean the stone road with shovel i tried too with my friend together but not working we did it 10 min or 20 and 1 stone road can’t disappear so i just want to ask, is it possible to reduce the time to 3 min or 5 min ? cause sometimes we want to make a perfect place but 1 stone road is in the way:d what you guys think about this? sorry for my english.

Goblin

Just level up your digging. It’s meant to be like that so trolls won’t dig up the roads. I for one like this change, even if levelling digging is boring and annoying.

Nobb

Lvl 60 USWest2
    Polar Bear

If youre having a hard time removing stone floor/road kit, place clay floor/gravel kit over it, and they will break much faster!

Goblin

@nobb You sir are a genius.

keebo

Lvl 7 USWest
    Goblin

it won’t let me put clay floor/gravel kit over stone roads? 🙁

Polar Bear

It definitely takes too long to remove stone roads. At this point they can be used for griefing themselves. Know where someone wants to build? Place some stone roads at regular intervals across the area. Raided someone and want to force them to move? Take out their floors and put down roads instead.

There is a balance that needs to be found on this issue but right now it DOES take too long to remove stone roads.

keebo

Lvl 7 USWest
    Goblin

i agree, it does take way too long to take out stone roads.. i was thinking maybe the new shovels can help taking them out quicker?

Goblin

I personally like the update. As for the griefing issue I don’t see any problem because you can build your walls and floors before people can grief you or ask for other players’ help on global chat. You can remove stone roads fairly easy at 75 digging. With digging gears and honey dish, you only need around 50ish digging which doesn’t take too long to train, maybe only takes like 20 hours of constant digging at 500% exp bonus.

keebo

Lvl 7 USWest
    Goblin

ty for this info.

Paisley

Lvl 77 USTexas
    Fallen Knight

You definitely cannot place floor tiles over road tiles, but the opposite is true (people kept ‘fixing’ our road with floor tiles, which was slightly helpful actually once I figured out I could just place a road on top)

I have placed stone roads on top of gravel tiles before, but I have not tried gravel over stone. IF gravel over stone works then gravel most certainly takes far less time to dig up so that’s the way to go. If not, then you just need more people to help out if you can manage it. We got 9 pieces out in about 20 minutes with 4 mid-level diggers.

Cadaverizer

Lvl 36 USEast
    Polar Bear

Gravel roads don’t work on existing stone roads.

keebo

Lvl 7 USWest
    Goblin

^

KingVader

Lvl 8 USEast
    Penguin

Sinceramente es un problema lo de quitar los caminos ya que en mi tribu tenemos que quitar mas de 300 blokes de camino y estamos optando por esperar a que se partan solos y esperar 2 semanas quizas porque estan muy dificiles de quitar aun teniendo buena skill de digging

Derick

Lvl 148 USWest
    Goblin

Currently, you need 80+ digging to dig up a road tile in a reasonable amount of time. I’d say lower that lvl to ~50, but then digging becomes an entirely useless skill again. Rework digging as a whole, imo, then lower that lvl req for road digging.

JustinCase

Lvl 120 Europe
    Turtle

Giving us ownership of our own road tiles would help with this, like with walls we build, we can destroy fast.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)

The topic ‘We can't clean the stone road with shovel.’ is closed to new replies.