Visual Indicator of Reincarnations In Game

Home Forums Mystera Discussion Visual Indicator of Reincarnations In Game

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Levarith

Lvl 151 USTexas
    Wolf

Currently, there is no way to know if a character has reincarnated unless we look at the leaderboards. I think adding a blue star count next to the in-game name would be a nice feature to have and would quickly identify reincarnated characters. Thanks!

Goblin

I think to prevent clutterness eye sores it should be on character info when u select a character and say in that screen

Levarith

Lvl 151 USTexas
    Wolf

Agree, to be more specific – I was thinking of it only popping up when the cursor is placed on a character (not visible normally)

Bunnie

Lvl 32 USEast
    Penguin

I think that this will be a disadvantage to the multiple time reincarnated character as the amount of stars will somewhat tell if the characters is strong or not or if they players has played the game for a long time.

The advantage for this to the reincarnated players would be “the brag” on how strong one is when someone can see that they have a lot of stars. (Which to me personally is useless)

Whereas for the yellow stars players again when u click info u can only see their hp and gear like usual.

As a reincarnation player I just want to say that if “the star counts” is implemented it will be fair to do it for Both yellow and reincarnated characters.

Goblin

I think it is not necessary. Level of player already do this job.

Wolf

@quiet Maybe there can be an option to toggle the setting on and off

Polar Bear

I’d like to see it too. Level does not work, when you see somebody in game level 90, you don’t know if they’ve ascended or reincarnated. Of course you could go an extra mile and look up the person on highscores, but there are only 20 top people there, most of them ascended, the lowest being level 65 right now. And reincarnating players spend a lot of time with their levels below that.

As a related suggestion, I want to propose a separate leaderboard for top reincarnations.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Visual Indicator of Reincarnations In Game’ is closed to new replies.