Video Tutorial

Home Forums Mystera Discussion Video Tutorial

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Polar Bear

This is a quick guide on how to craft items. I hope this can be useful.
    Let me know if you liket id and what can i do next! Thank you all.

Polar Bear

This is the first tutorial, it’s a bit long and my english suck, but i hope this can help newbie!

Polar Bear

A smelting guide for new player, i added the link to GoldRaven channel in the description. Hope you find it useful.
    Thanks for watching, leave a comment or a suggestions here or as a comment on the video.

Polar Bear

A new tutorial on how to build a house. Hope you find it useful.
    Feel free to ask question.

Polar Bear

Ok guys, i just made a new video about what to choose between reincarnation or ascension.
    I hope this will help you. Suggestions are appreciated

harlem

Lvl 79 USWest
    Skeleton

Hey Giordo, I have a thread on here about levelling and the best methods to level which skills maybe you could check it out and make a video covering some of them?

Another suggestion would be the fishing spot, a lot of new players get confused about the fishing spot and don’t figure out how to find it and how good it is.

PS hunting is a good skill that will help you in subsequent reincarnations in gathering myst

Polar Bear

Thank you harlem for the tips and suggestions. I will make a video on fishing spot soon. Hunting is a good skill, i know, i will reinc on that asap 🙂
    I read your post and i think it’s a useful guide. I will make a video on each skill, but it will require some time.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Video Tutorial’ is closed to new replies.