UW thoughts

Home Forums Mystera Discussion UW thoughts

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Goblin

Hello good people of Mystera!
    I would like to share a few thoughts about UW.

1) Need fix to ladders that blocked by something (mb wall?) i meet this on 30 and 50 lvl, that was not funny.
    2) Need gold drop from mobs or crystals. I went through the 54 levels and have only 17 gold, half of that i find on a surface. 10 gold need for recall Tile? This is too much with current state of droprate.
    3) Recall Tile. I propose to place them next to the stairs every 5 or 10 levels. Because i want to be shure, that if i go to clear floor and will look for the stairs, I do not miss Recall Tile. Good to have save point.
    4) Stack. Now Escape Lantern used in craft. I think its good reasone to stack this item. And Recall potion too.
    5) Mages and Archmages. Since now the weapon is not attacking through the walls, as well as bows. You need to remove this possibility from these mobs.
    6) Creepers. That bastards is insane, because i cant control and react on what is going on in battle. I cant be prepared for this mobs and this is not fun! Need nerf hp or damage. Or both. Because u alredy have Ghosts, they make much more troubles than dragons.

Something good is Bone Piles! It is very fun to look with Lens, who owned this thing. I like it very much.

Goblin

Just commenting on point 5, but I was able to shoot through walls with my bow just yesterday. Was I not supposed to?

I imagined UW walls were just different, since I was able to stab over them with a spear before.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘UW thoughts’ is closed to new replies.