Us West Mobile chat issues

Home Forums Bug Reports Us West Mobile chat issues

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    StormRunner

Lvl 495 USWest
    Penguin

Alot of players including myself have been having numerous issues with chat lag, black screens, and random disconnects after the recent update.

The issue I personally have been encountering is I click on the type box and it freezes the game and 20 to 30 seconds later it loads and sometimes forcecloses the game.
    I have already cleared cache, uninstalled and redownloaded the app on my phone.

Figured id go ahead and write up a forum post so others can add or explain their experiences of the matter also.

Swanzilla

Lvl 211 SEAsia
    Polar Bear

Happens to me on other servers also

Servant

Lvl 147 USWest
    Wolf

Yeah I have been having the same issue although the the screen doesn’t freeze for that long only about 5-15 seconds usually personally.

Hedi

Lvl 171 Europe
    Penguin

I also encounter the same problem on the server Europe and I want to say that it is extremely frustrating to see his screen that freeze for a duration that can vary, even to activate the player against player and by missing his assault or more serious of to be killed by the enemy because of that.

Swanzilla

Lvl 211 SEAsia
    Polar Bear

Usw2 west1 london and sea I’ve even almost died underworld due to this and i have a video of it happening on my channel where in a 1v1 with impk it nearly causes me to die

FleshGhost

Lvl 33 USWest
    Penguin

Yes same I sent a contact to dev with issue. But it’s pretty bad already this morning and to log out close app and log back in about 4 or 5 times that will clean up lag for about 10 mins.

CalibanBE

Lvl 78 USWest
    Penguin

yeah it happens rly often. almost died twice today

Dankbud

Lvl 49 USEast2
    Wolf

at least one person on my server has been crashing from this too.

though personally it just lags me, opening chat on both pc and mobile will freeze the game for like 5 seconds.

CIA

Lvl 300 USEast
    Wolf

Been happening in london too, a lot of people been having issues with lag and black screens and chat lagging.

DeafFlea

Lvl 207 London
    Wolf

I train on dummies at my lunch break and my phone will completely freeze and need a restart. It doesn’t matter if I’m using data or wifi either. Also, there might only be 10 other players in London when it happens too.

Lyonesse

Lvl 93 USTexas
    Penguin

Having the same issue in Texas. Not my game is freezing when performing an action, such as swinging a weapon

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Us West Mobile chat issues’ is closed to new replies.