US WEST have you seen the great wall?

Home Forums Mystera Discussion US WEST have you seen the great wall?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • Author

Penguin

BAR has built a wall blocking anyone from going to the southern desert. ..
    What are people’s thoughts?

Goblin

This is why I think areas where you can build structures and collect resources or path to grinding mobs areas should be separated. IMHO, you shouldn’t be able to build high HP structures like walls or towers in resources area or path to grinding mobs areas in the first place . It’s obnoxious but what you can do? They’re number one tribe in US West right now and full of strong players who are ready to target you if you try to destroy their walls. Get ready to live in Galebrook and UW when they block all west exit and path to snowtop peaks.

Goblin

Maybe adding stone paths every 100 x 100 area that’s connected to each other that can’t decay overtime nor destroyed by players in areas where people can build structures so people can’t block other players from going to other areas.

Polar Bear

Switch servers, let them play alone.

harlem

Lvl 79 USWest
    Skeleton

good solution for people who are new but what are people who arent in bar and dont want to quit their high leveled char?

Goblin

Ban of the whole BAR tribe will solve the problem.

Goblin

@Tirioll That doesn’t solve the problem, if anything, it might give this game bad reputation. I’m sure the dev of this game wouldn’t want that happen as well. I mean, no one would like to waste their time to play a game where it’s full of power abusers, little to non existent areas to build a proper house and farms if you join too late, and huge lag at almost all the times you play. If the devs don’t take any actions, I’m afraid this game probably would be dead in maybe a year or two, by their own players who like to abuse their power. Whenever people trying to recommend this game on any sites, other people who have bad experience about this game might try to stop them by saying this game is full of power abusers, huge lag, you would waste your time playing this game, etc. Some people probably wouldn’t care and still try the game regardless, just to find out what they said was true and there the vicious cycle would happen. Players who have already invest much time probably would continue playing, but new players will most likely quit because they can’t stand the abuse from high lvl players. Basically the longer the server is created, the more unplayable the server becomes.

Polar Bear

I’m sure the dev of this game wouldn’t want that happen as well.

Stopped reading after this.

Petros

Lvl 7 USWest
    Skeleton

just start a war against BAR

every tribe against them

Penguin

HAHAA someone pranked em and built walls around all their gates. will only last so long. but its a start…

Krusafix

Lvl 118 USWest
    Penguin

I find it funny people say blocked, builder of the wall here, if people said it correctly its not blocked there just a toll now.

Penguin

What it all boils down to is that your tribe is toxic and is costing u.s. west players. Guess what? There’s nothing cool about doing crack and nobody likes you they all just pretend because they are afraid of you. Pathetic.

Senh

Lvl 141 USWest
    Penguin

Just train lvl 150 chaos to kill them again 😀 many lvl 150 chaos ^.^

Derick

Lvl 148 USWest
    Goblin

I don’t go to south sands anyway, but ye.. dick move. And considering no one is actually paying the toll, it’s effectively blocked.

Penguin

People have Already paid for gates. which they now can access Southsands.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)

The topic ‘US WEST have you seen the great wall?’ is closed to new replies.