Underworld-only true perma-death server

Home Forums Mystera Discussion Underworld-only true perma-death server

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Wolf

This is probably not something a lot of people would want, but I think it would be very interesting if there was a server where you start with zero skills and zero items, on the first level of the underworld. There’s no overworld at all and all items must be obtained via the underworld’s restrictions. When you die, your character is fully wiped.

It would be interesting because of how confined it is, and truly a challenge to get ahead.

Any interest?

Ahnna

Lvl 19 USTexas
    Goblin

That would be interesting. +1

Ernst20

Lvl 32 USWest
    Polar Bear

Maybe it would very challenging for new players, but i agreed

Goblin

Skills should be easier to raise then. Some relics should be added which gives flat xp too. Otherwise perma death woupd suck. Also, no houses but dying should still leave remains. Ah and more npc shops every 5 levels.

Petros

Lvl 7 USWest
    Skeleton

It would be nice if it was like a seasonal server. Resets every month, and the top 10 players that reached the deepest uw levels get awarded with diamonds. Obviously your best uw record wouldnt reset if you died.

dukx

Lvl 42 SEAsia2
    Penguin

I think that should be an event thing cuz having a server just for it might be too much mayne an server for events where timely there will be various events and the top ppl will get dimonds and rare skins .

IlfirinVelca

Lvl 47 USEast2
    Polar Bear

I would love this

Wolf

+1

Calcifer

Lvl 60 London
    Polar Bear

+1
    +1 for petros

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Underworld-only true perma-death server’ is closed to new replies.