Unability to log in with one's main account

Home Forums Bug Reports Unability to log in with one's main account

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author

Skeleton

I see this mentioned many times in /b and /t.

Loading complete. Mystera Legacy 4.2438 Connecting.. Connection Established. You are already logged in somewhere else!

Polar Bear

Yup. Cant log in.

Skeleton

Wait. If you posted as ignis, you did log in.

Goblin

Maybe because he is logged in somewhere else, huh

Polar Bear

No, it doesnt let you enter the game

Penguin

Well, i have same problem 3 of my account’s have that bug *You are already logged in somewhere else*… I’m new here & like the game but i don’t want create many account’s & play at zero.

Good luck with project, cya!

Kaylovespie

Lvl 2 London
    Skeleton

Thanks for the heads up guys!
    As of the last patch, the game doesn’t let you have two open connections from the same account. So even if you logged in on your phone and connected to the game, switched apps and put down your phone, you wouldn’t be able to log in on your computer.
    Make sure all your tabs on all of your devices have logged out, except for one. We will still take a look at this in case there is a bug, so keep us updated 🙂
    Thanks again!

Turtle

From what I’ve seen and heard you can log in but when you try to play it doesn’t let you, some of the people like Ash here hasn’t been able to log in since I killed him last night and Owl cant either she had to make a new account after I killed her and the same for one of my alts so from what ive seen it happens after dying while you’re offline.

Penguin

I play only on my laptop. My character is not online but i have this – You are already logged in somewhere else… How can it be?
    I think in last update you making some mistake & now i have 3 account’s which I can not log in now.
    My laptop has started to slow down, I decided to reboot it… After rebooting my last working account became unvailable with the same inscription.

Polar Bear

i am logged out from all of my other computers and phones, still cant

Penguin

Same problem… Yesterday left my char in the house and has gone to sleep. Today couldn’t come into a game any more. I have created the new account and have come into a game, have looked at online, in online I haven’t appeared, my house was destroyed and the character was killed or it wasn’t in a game because of a bug.

Kaylovespie

Lvl 2 London
    Skeleton

Looks like it’s some kind of bug. JVH set up a temporary fix until he can look at it more closely. You should all be able to sign on now. Thanks guys 🙂

Goblin

Hey Killer, sorry to hear that… I’ll give you materials to set up a new house if you message me in game. “/t Native” should reach me when I’m on.

Penguin

Thank’s a lot.

Skeleton

Ivana, I think that in my geographical zone sometimes the IPs change. I hope that if it happens the game will recognize me.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘Unability to log in with one's main account’ is closed to new replies.