UI Toggle suggestion

Home Forums Mystera Discussion UI Toggle suggestion

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    ArcusNW

Lvl 148 USEast
    Turtle

As a mobile user, this change was supposed to make things better for me somehow. I instead have the following issues/complaints:

#1: Chat box opacity has made even some default colors (tribe chat, death messages, PMs) positively blinding. An opacity slider would be very nice. And yes i turned down my brightness, it helps some but not enough and i shouldnt be fixing things from my end.

#2: HP bars being at top of screen is inconvenient at best, and lethal at worst.

#3: Pickup button is horribly inconvenient, in the way, and gives away the locations of wooden planks.

#4: New inventory setup is ugly, doesnt show as many items, and the 6 hotkeyed item slots dont turn red when an item is at critical durability. If I have my weapon, shield, bow, potions, aloe, and compass on hotslots, how am I going to see when my arrows get low or my armor is breaking, especially considering its virtually impossible for me to read chat now?

#5: Build menu covers even more of the screen now when open, horribly inconvenient if attempting to wall in combat as a defensive tactic.

#6: Dpad being larger than before has totally destroyed my movement capabilities, sure ill get used to it, but how many times am I going to die because of it before I do? I dont have fat fingers, having to move 3/4s of an inch to change directions instead of a quarter inch is terrible.

All of these issues could be solved by 2 options added to game, one being a Classic/Modern UI toggle to set it back to what it was before, and a toggle to disable drag to drop to solve everyones complaints of dropping items in combat.

Thanks for taking the time to read my feedback. Now please unruin my UI before I go blind.

Swiifo

Lvl 104 SEAsia
    Goblin

+1

Penguin

My suggestions are:

1. Smaller “Action” button to have space to open inventory without moving the “inventory’s access button”.
    2. Lower the “item’s individual menu” to near the “pick up button”
    3. In “item’s individual menu”, make those buttons a bit bigger. Arrange buttons in tower like shape.
    4. “Pick up button” always visible
    5. A “show/hide chat button”
    6. Set important system’s messages to last longer at screen when chat toggles off
    7. Like ArcusNW said, hotkeys need to show in red when items are close to break.

I think that’s all.
    Hail Mystera Legacy

AARC

Lvl 140 USTexas
    Skeleton

+1 i lagg a bitt to much with the opaque ui 2

Daashy

Lvl 140 Europe
    Penguin

+1 give us the choice of going back…

LadyMay16

Lvl 88 USEast
    Turtle

+1 I second giving us the choice of going back. Especially for PC users. I don’t mind change but this was too much at once. Please give us option to change back!

Penguin

+1 I Just a Black Cat

Willow

Lvl 85 USTexas
    Goblin

Has anyone else been lagging really bad on mobile? I don’t have this problem on the comp but as soon as I updated the game I started lagging like crazy :/

CloudN9nee

Lvl 5 USEast2
    Penguin

i agree with everything ArcusNW said over all but to add

– Width of the new chat takes up half screen. and can not click or select enemies behind it.

if they fix and tweek it some it wouldnt be too bad

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘UI Toggle suggestion’ is closed to new replies.